New to forum! Would appreciate advice on a trend/test cycle

NJesketit

Hi guys I'm working on my first tren cycle. Everything already on hand and I have a stack planned.

27 yrs old
I am 168.5lbs
13% bodyfat

Been training seriously for 1.4 years

First cylce was test cyp 300mg a week 16 weeks.
Nolva for pct. Solid recovery

Second cycle test cyp 300mg a week 16 weeks. Nolva for pct

I liked it so much I ran it twice. Mostly because I'm considered a newb and I didn't understand this stuff much. Im doing tren. Idc what anyone says in that regards I think I can handle it for my third cycle.

Planned cycle:
Test cyp at trt doses (250mg per week) 16 weeks
Tren ace 300mg a week in EOD doses
12.5 caber twice a week
I have aromasin on hand
Nolva and clomid for pct
Also have hcg500 on hand

Will I see solid gains with an on point diet? And any suggestions and if I've cover all my bases?

How tall are you?

What weight gain did you keep after the cycles and PCT?

Have you gotten any labs?

Diet! Diet! Diet! your calories have to adjust with your weight and keeping elevated calories clear through PCT to maintain any and all actual muscle gains.

More experienced guys will be here soon.

I forgot.. 5'10

Never got blood work done unfortunately for reasons I don't have access.

I have a great consistent diet. Wondering if running the tren a bit higher than test will be better in terms of sides. I feel as though I am prone to gyn. Or I believe I had it very slightly before ever doing roids. Like just liquid nips lol No pain ever on or off cycle. Will the the AI I have be sufficient knowing this new info?

I forgot to add if the OG post I plan on running test at 250 for 16 weeks. And the tren for 8. Do I start with tren the first 8 weeks for end with it??

Last edited:
250 mg wk is a pretty high TRT dose and would almost always have an AI with it.

I dont remember the board sponsor but there is an online labs with all the test needed and locations all over.

Unless I'm mistaken Tren is known for sides. I read here somewhere "you don't take Tren. Tren takes you."

What did you gain per cycle?

10 years ago I started an 600mg wk x 16 week EQ only cycle. My diet was garbage but I supplemented protein and ate a shit load of calories. I went up about 20lbs on cycle No PCT my went up about 6-8lbs. 145 into the 150s.

When I went onto TRT at 200mg wk, ate 3500 calories a day and lifted 3 days a week I went to 172 lbs. After dropping the dose and not lifting I can hold 158-162lbs.

How much weight did you retain from each cycle? I'm 160lbs 5' 10" in my avi.

I keep avoiding the question because I'm not sure. I was and still am kind of a noob so I didn't even think to keep track of all that stuff. I was just eating and lifting like an animal. My weight hasn't fluctuated more than 15 pounds between both cycles. Basically I was certified skinny fat before my first cycle so whatever weight I lost in fat I gained in muscle. So I hardly noticed weight loss on the scale.

I found these forums only recently so I had no idea how involved a cycle really was. I got the gear from a "friend" but he ended up being no help cause I see now he was also clueless. I'm a gym rat 100% I love this shit to my core. So I was just thinking poke my butt get big arms hahaha now I see it's way more.

For this cycle I will for sure keep track of all that stuff.

Hi guys I'm working on my first tren cycle. Everything already on hand and I have a stack planned.

27 yrs old
I am 168.5lbs
13% bodyfat

Been training seriously for 1.4 years

First cylce was test cyp 300mg a week 16 weeks.
Nolva for pct. Solid recovery

Second cycle test cyp 300mg a week 16 weeks. Nolva for pct

I liked it so much I ran it twice. Mostly because I'm considered a newb and I didn't understand this stuff much. Im doing tren. Idc what anyone says in that regards I think I can handle it for my third cycle.

Planned cycle:
Test cyp at trt doses (250mg per week) 16 weeks
Tren ace 300mg a week in EOD doses
12.5 caber twice a week
I have aromasin on hand
Nolva and clomid for pct
Also have hcg500 on hand

Will I see solid gains with an on point diet? And any suggestions and if I've cover all my bases?

for tren less is more in you case since this is your 3rd cycle and tren should not be used for so long and by still beginners. 16 weeks on tren will turn you into the boggieman. and throw havoc in your blood levels.
Im not busting on you on your want to use tren but tren is no joke and will mess with your head and body big time and its why its only used by thosee with advance use in gear.

Test for 16 and tren for 8.. I'm wondering if it's better to start with tren or end with it?

that sounds better. I posted my last reply to late my bad.
personally i like to use tren mid-cycle to give me that extra push when everything is kicking in. low dose.
but thats just me.

No worries man.
Could I essentially kick start the cycle by starting with tren? Or do you think there's an increase chance of sides because the test needs 4-5 weeks to kick in?

No worries man.
Could I essentially kick start the cycle by starting with tren? Or do you think there's an increase chance of sides because the test needs 4-5 weeks to kick in?

You could kickstart your cycle with dbol and save the tren for.midcycle.

Planned cycle:
12.5 caber twice a week

Say what? 12.5 what? mg? Twice per week? That would be very, very very bad for you....
At 300mg / week i'd say something like 0.15-0.20mg twice per week for a total of 0.30mg.

You always wanna take less caber than needed and if you control estro with good AI, it wont even be needed.
But yeh, 25mg caber per week will not only be fucking expensive, it'll fuck you up real good.

Mixing oils seems to be ok. Many experienced member mix.

Mixing oils and water (hcg) is not good.

I mix up to 3-4 compounds in the same syringe, i start with the one I want to be exact dose (usually tren so far)
I only mix water with other water peptides, like gh, hcg, igf1 etc.

Yeah I wrote that fast I see and got mixed up with the dose I was thinking of using for aromasin

I have that dose you mentioned for caber in my notes now that I look back at them.

So if I use the aromasin correctly I shouldn't even need caber?

aromasin is for the test and to control estrogen.

Caber is something Ibsee ran with tren so it has to do with tren metabolism in our bodies.

The theory is if you control your estrogen while cycling with tren or deca or NPP, then build up of prolactin should not be a problem. That's what the aromasin is for.

The caber boosts your dopamine production, which directly lowers prolactin levels.

Some folks run caber or prami regardless with a 19-nor. The only way you can know for sure is blood testing for estrogen and prolactin levels during your cycle, or if you see a drop off in libido or erections or ability to orgasm. All those things would tend to indicate high estrogen and/or high prolactin.

Thank you tankmanbob that really helped. Do you see an issue with running my test at 250mg a week pinned twice a week and tren at 300mg pinned ED??

Drop the test in half and run the tren at 100mg eod. Definitely start the tren from the beginning. I’d run it for ten weeks or even twelve if you aren’t having many issues with sides. With your test at 125 a week You shouldn’t have any sides besides maybe sleep issues. If the sides start coming on drop the tren dose to 75mg eod. If your training hard, getting proper rest, nutrition and staying hydrated you will be more than happy with the results. For Me personally I wouldn’t use an ai with this low of a test dose ew. You can add if you start noticing sides from high estrogen.

Within a week you will start to notice the tren working. Ace works fast.

Last but not least the tren cough is no joke!! For me id say 90% of the time if I do get the cough it’s not so bad. But the other 10% of the time when it’s bad it’s BAD. The first time I got it was also the worst I ever got it. If I hadn’t learned about it and not known what it was I would of thought I was dying. Within a couple seconds of finishing my shot I got a funky taste in my mouth, it felt like someone grabbed my bronchial tubes and started squeezing, I started hacking like I accidentally inhaled food in my windpipe. About 20 seconds in I went from being dry to sweating my ass off like beads of sweat rolling off my head. I actually put my head in my freezer. Thank god I understood what was happening and I knew it would only last for a few minutes. The only reason I just explained it in detail the way I did, is so in case you get it you will understand. Trust me I hear people say the cough isnt shit and for the most part their right but the same people that say that, I guarantee never had it really really bad. A guy on another forum just hung uphis tren gloves after using it off and on for years and having the cough plenty of times but recently he got it really bad and it scared him bad enough to out tren down for good.

Good luck,

Back