New to forum! Would appreciate advice on a trend/test cycle

That was really helpful anon. So Itd be 125mg of test pinned once a week and than tren 100mg EoD.

Thanks for the warning, is there a way to completely avoid the cough? By being careful? Or is it inevitable?

That was really helpful anon. So Itd be 125mg of test pinned once a week and than tren 100mg EoD.

Thanks for the warning, is there a way to completely avoid the cough? By being careful? Or is it inevitable?

I had pinned tren off and on for years and not once did I get the cough then one day I got it and it knocked my Sox off. Then for a while I got the majority of the time I pinned tren but not as bad. Then I read pinning in scar tissue can make you get the cough more often and my gluteus are pretty scarred up. So now I have my wife pin my shoulders and I***8217;ve only had the cough one time out of dozens. I never got it when I pinned my pecs either. I tend to believe the scar tissue thing becomes I***8217;ve had 99% success of pinning with no cough since pinning in areas that aren***8217;t all scarred up.

So I'm late again in here , have been off for a month.

So I will still open with a welcome.. :wavey:

So I have read this thread and I have to say you have gotten suggestions and advice from some of our top noted members. I support what Casanovaaa .. said with his advice. There isn't much I could add to anything said.

I just wanna add a comment. Gains what gains are....what weight is... Try to know your body better by paying attention to the mirror for an evaluation as you go as to water weight and fat weight. Remember the weight in fat tissue can be confused by yourself as to what is subcutaneous water , or fat and the grow of muscle weight.

I will be short guys... :Pat: So listen without an explanation but for now remember a man can only gain in LMM (lean muscle mass) a max between 15-20 lbs.... "LMM" there are some exceptions to this rule. So by all I mentioned you might get a closer assumption to you previous gains and get a better prospective of future goals to work to achieve.

Good Luck, remember to come back with your final protocol when you decide what it will be.

OMM

Wait a min......we're calling a couple 300mg 16 weekers enough experience to start tren at the same dose? Nice!!! Please use this to log your cycle. :)

Ok.....just read the first post again. You have an ai and hcg "on hand"? You mean in case ya need them? Oh you're gonna need them.

I didn't read too far I to everyone's responses but I hope you have started over with the planning of this cycle. Start with a big test dose for 16 weeks and just control that...... before ya try to control tren. 600mg week of test for 16 to 20 weeks. I'd do that before I'd do what you said in the first post. You need a real cycle under your belt before taking this leap. If you're jumping anyway then I hope your supplier fucked ya and gave ya test instead of tren. Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
Wait a min......we're calling a couple 300mg 16 weekers enough experience to start tren at the same dose? Nice!!! Please use this to log your cycle. :)

Ok.....just read the first post again. You have an ai and hcg "on hand"? You mean in case ya need them? Oh you're gonna need them.

I didn't read too far I to everyone's responses but I hope you have started over with the planning of this cycle. Start with a big test dose for 16 weeks and just control that...... before ya try to control tren. 600mg week of test for 16 to 20 weeks. I'd do that before I'd do what you said in the first post. You need a real cycle under your belt before taking this leap. If you're jumping anyway then I hope your supplier fucked ya and gave ya test instead of tren. Good luck and have fun

Good advice^^^ You are not ready for Tren IMOP as well as some others. This life of using AAS is a marathon OP. Not a sprint. It takes years to put on LMM and keep it. Remember about that water weight. So keep it clean a close eye on your E2. Gotta do BW.

Good Luck

OMM

Good advice^^^ You are not ready for Tren IMOP as well as some others. This life of using AAS is a marathon OP. Not a sprint. It takes years to put on LMM and keep it. Remember about that water weight. So keep it clean a close eye on your E2. Gotta do BW.

Good Luck

OMM

well said there, its 80% training 15% diet and 5% gear.

tren for at least 8 weeks as anything over that will cause havoc if your not dialed into your ai.

How long are you planning to run the Tren? You shouldn't run it for 16 weeks.

tren for at least 8 weeks as anything over that will cause havoc if your not dialed into your ai.

How long are you planning to run the Tren? You shouldn't run it for 16 weeks.

TREN is for advance users only, 2 cycles under your belt does not qualify you for it. get ready for ssides.

and detail your cycle out bro, dosages please.

So OP i don't want to sound just like some dumb parrot, but look ^^^^ these as mind of course :Pat: are important and on spot. I don't need to repeat what Nicky said and add some touch of my own to look smart.... It's sound council :beertoast

Good Luck
OMM

Back