New to the forum (forums in general). Read a lot of information on here

Oldman77

Hey everyone,
New to the forum (forums in general). Read a lot of information on here but still left with a couple of questions (probably due to my inexperience of forums & KNOWING how or where to search out the answers)...so here goes.
About me
40 yr old dad of seven & husband to a beautiful younger (by 10 yrs wife).
6'0" 215 lbs
Avid athlete but primarily work 12+ hrs a day 6 days a week. Over the past 3 or 4 years been diagnosed with RA & this has slowed my post-work exercises even though I do try to stay active with the kids in Ball & gymnastics year round. I also have extremely low T according to my last blood panel & its starting to affect my sex drive & we just can't have that with a wife 10 yrs younger now can we.....lol. I have no desire to have a BB physique. I'm currently around 16% bf & have no desire to get below 12% as I know I couldn't maintain it with my lifestyle. I have used steroids before (although I feel as though never with the results I could have gotten with a proper cycle, nutriton & mentor to insure i was doing things right). I've never had any side effects from anything I've taken (test, deca, tren, equi, ect) making me think I have a decent tolerance for anything I should use. I'm asking for any of you seasoned vets on here to please write or copy/paste for me the ideal cycle for me in concideration of my age & fittness level. Im willing to put in the work as long as the results are in proportion to the effort. Again, not looking to be a model or a beast in the gym. I am actually considerably strong for a man my age who doesn't really workout (due to good genetics & hard work im sure) but i just want more drive & endurance to be a slightly better Me for the wife & kids moving forward. No desire to grow old gracefully if you know what i mean. Please...please help. The complete cycle with pct's would be an extreme blessing. Thanks to you all in advance!

welcome and next time start your own thread instead of posting in a long thread as you will get more attention this way. good luck.

First read up in the beginner cycle stickies that's a good place to start .

I would start off with a 500mg test e or c cycle
14 weeks 500mg weekly 0.5 adex E3rd day (dosage can be adjusted ) stacked with gw so you feel better have more energy and it will help with cardio and the weight loss so test and gw cycle I would say should get you going in the right path
Goodluck

Hcg couldn't hurt either I don't use it but each to their own

Last edited:
First read up in the beginner cycle stickies that's a good place to start .

I would start off with a 500mg test e or c cycle
14 weeks 500mg weekly 0.5 adex E3rd day (dosage can be adjusted ) stacked with gw so you feel better have more energy and it will help with cardio and the weight loss so test and gw cycle I would say should get you going in the right path
Goodluck

Great stuff, hope op listens to this and follows through.

Back