New to the sight, and need advice on a cycle

Sasha1408

Hello guys/girls i am new to this sight but have used it for advice before. I needed some advice and didnt know where else to go.
I just started a cycle but what i was told to run, is diffrent from what i read online and on here. First im 5'11 and about 230 and roughly 15%bf this is my 4th cycle the first three were test e and tren the last one i added dbol. (I know it was a bad idea running tren so early) ive learned alot sence then. I planned on:
500 Test e for 14 weeks split between 2 pins.
2nd week start 250 deca. For 12 weeks
30 dbol a day for 4 weeks.
2nd week also add mast. 100 mg a week.
And winny the last 4 weeks . (Pills)

And nova and arimidex for pct.

I just read i need cabar while running deca. I planned on ordering that right away. Depending on advice i get from you guys. And also second guessing my pct.
Thanks in advance, and sorry about spelling and grammer mistakes. Im on a phone and in a hurry. (On my phone at work)

I've got a couple of comments:

Why delay the start of deca and mast? With deca if anything you'd want to start it sooner since it takes longer to build up in your bloodstream than the test.

250 deca is a very low dose, good for joints, won't see much for muscle. Won't need caber at that dose, over 500 I'd consider caber.

100 mast doesn't sound effective. Lots of folks say 600 is the sweet spot, 400 still somewhat effective.

Use that arimidex on cycle, not in your pct

Use both clomid and nolvadex for pct, not arimidex

Think about adding HCG on cycle and in the gap before pct

I've got a couple of comments:

Why delay the start of deca and mast? With deca if anything you'd want to start it sooner since it takes longer to build up in your bloodstream than the test.

250 deca is a very low dose, good for joints, won't see much for muscle. Won't need caber at that dose, over 500 I'd consider caber.

100 mast doesn't sound effective. Lots of folks say 600 is the sweet spot, 400 still somewhat effective.

Use that arimidex on cycle, not in your pct

Use both clomid and nolvadex for pct, not arimidex

Think about adding HCG on cycle and in the gap before pct

Welcome :wavey:

Again I am glad to follow my buddy "Tank" ^^ above. BECAUSE ^^^ he is right on with his post.

I' do not want to offend you but the truth is you seem to NOT be very educated with the safe way to use AAS as one should be with the past you have shared. I say this by your Q's and your protocol cycle. The proposed plan of all these compounds as well as PCT is not good at all. Tank above addressed them basically.

Dbol and goal
Mast @ 100mgs / week is pissing in the north wind
Winstrol, why ? :dunno:
No cycle AI ? Adex in PCT... :nono:

It seems to me but I don't know, but are you thinking that some of these compounds are going to get your BF% down ?

Can you tell us a it more about you history in lifting. I am trying to figure 5'-11" and 230 @ 13% BF .

Ok so OP, go back where you came in to post your thread and read up on ALL the sticky threads. They are loaded with ,pertinent information you should understand when using AAS as safe as possible. AS you read up come back and ask us if you don't understand and for further discussion of your cycle proposal.

Good Luck............. OMM

Last edited:
I was told to run test for a week before I start anything else to get it in my system before I start anything else. And I know 250 of deca is low I just have never ran it so i was playing g it safe. I have enough to increase the does if that's what you suggest. Same with the mast.
I will also start with the arimidex as well. I appreciate your advise man.
I am not offended at all. In the past I have gone off of what two other guys have told me to do. I just recently started doing alot of my own research. I know now I shouldn't have ran tren so early. And know I messed up. So wanted to try a new cycle for what experience I have, and do it safety as you can. I'm only just starting the 2nd week. And ordered caber just to have on hand, And clomid. And again I appreciate the advice even criticism is helpful.

My history of lifting- I've always been in to lifting and fitness sence an early age. At one point I was very addicted to it. In the past few year I've been on and off with it. And I think it was 2 years ago I started my first cycle. Im by no means a body builder. The last few months I've been working on getting my bf down. And now at 15 I thought was a good time to get started on this one.
I was told mast works great with dbol and had a mild ai effect and with a low does of deca it would be okay to use and help tightening up. I do plan on increasing the does of both mast and deca now. And about the winstrol I seen on a few forums guys used it at the end to help keep gain from the deca and dry up a little.

listen to the boys advice and stop listening to whomever is telling you there what to do, these boys know their sh** inside and out.

Back