New to this whole new game, seeking help

MKULTRA409

Backstory - woke up one morning and had a serious look in the mirror. I was 6ft 265lbs. I decided to change and ate healthy worked out everyday, literally just did cardio and never lifting a weight, and got down to 205lbs

Currently - well I thought I could start cutting or the gym and eating like shit and it caught up quick. I'm at 260lbs and literally have been taking 25mg winny for 1 week. My vendor hooked me up as a new client since I order more than one so he threw in some 25mg anavar and he also threw in some testosterone.

Newbie Help - Am I even taking the right combo to burn off all this fat. I want to be a cut 6ft 180lbs. Any help with dosing and any other advice is much appreciated

Diet. No matter what your taking the diet will do the work. At least that's my experience. Eat big to get big.....eat small to get small. Sucks but calories in vs calories out will always win against any drug

Oral only cycles are for women only. You being a man cannot just take orals or any steroid without using synthetic testosterone as an injectable. Reason is everything shuts down your natural test production. You need test to function as a man. Test needs to be the base of every cycle men do. You need to read up on the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread for info.

Oral only cycles are for women only. You being a man cannot just take orals or any steroid without using synthetic testosterone as an injectable. Reason is everything shuts down your natural test production. You need test to function as a man. Test needs to be the base of every cycle men do. You need to read up on the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread for info.

This ^^^ OP listen , no offense intended but it seems by your Q's you have NO education in the use of steroids (AAS) . Before you induce any hormone iin your body without the direction of an MD you need to educate yourself. We cannot spoon feed you all this , so as was said ^^ start with all the sticky's. Beginner cycles and much more.

Learn about estrogen in men, Prolactin, and Progesterone, get to know all the side effects of high and low E2 ( estradiol) . learn about the Enzyme Aromatase.

These things you should understand before moving forward.

Good Luck,
OMM

Backstory - woke up one morning and had a serious look in the mirror. I was 6ft 265lbs. I decided to change and ate healthy worked out everyday, literally just did cardio and never lifting a weight, and got down to 205lbs

Currently - well I thought I could start cutting or the gym and eating like shit and it caught up quick. I'm at 260lbs and literally have been taking 25mg winny for 1 week. My vendor hooked me up as a new client since I order more than one so he threw in some 25mg anavar and he also threw in some testosterone.

Newbie Help - Am I even taking the right combo to burn off all this fat. I want to be a cut 6ft 180lbs. Any help with dosing and any other advice is much appreciated

Exactly what Tbone said, you need a test base. Don't do oral only cycles or you will end up in a world of hurt. Then, once you establish a test base - well now you are cycling or TRT'ing, so you need to read up on the stickies to see what you are in for, meaning for how long you can do it, the length of breaks you need, how to recover, etc.

There is a steep learning curve, but it's worth it if you have the gumption.

lol, this ia a good one bro, you got one heck of a dopeman, little bit of this, little bit of that, you keep going your going to blow up like a ballon with all that water weight added from taking an oral only. your only a week into your winny dosing so get off that and retreat and regroup. you obviously have some of what it takes to start a cycle, although your bf% is sure to be through the roof with your current diet.

think things through well, focus on diet, get that bf% down to the teens, learn and study and ask here all you can on starting your first cycle. you cannot get into something like this without knowing all the facts, one slip here or there can make all the diference between having a succesful pct and having your boys and jimmy working or having to get in trt for life and having a limp johnson. and for the record, a limp noodle equals a very unhappy and bitchy girlfriend or wife.........

having said that, Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Back