Newbi Question. Please Help!!! Dont want to screw this all up!

cvarner131

Hello All

Im new to all this and would like some guidance if at all possible. im about to start my first ever cycle and just want to be dam sure im going to do it all right. ive read as much as I could but feel talking to an actual person with experience would be most beneficial.

My Cycle
Sustanon250 @ 1ml every 4 days (its how I was told by a guy to use it)
cycle duration - 14-15 weeks
Daily vitamins
B12

Id also like to know what kind of PCT is recommended for my cycle above. I see most people say Nolvadex and some form of AI. if that's all I need cool but would still like to know what day after my last injection should I start using it. is there anything else I need to use for PCT as well.

Please feel free to critique as much as you all would like. im here to learn and really want to know how to do it the right way and safest way possible.

Thanks
V

Welcome to the site. Whqt are your stats? age, weight, height, bf%, also Please read the beginners cycle thread in my sgnature to learn how to do a proper first cycle.
what you have as a cycle is absolutely no good. read and do it right.

Your so called friend is leading you down a one way castration alley. thats not even a cycle man.
You better listen to the man above and read up and do your own HW instead of listening to some irrresponsible person who just wants to sell you shit.
That thread will teach you to do a proper cycle with a proper testosterone like A or E, then an Ai to take during your cycle, and HCG to be taken all throughout the cycle followed up with a proper pct.
Read it man as all that info is there for you to learn from.

^^^^^ Right there Op. Your buddy steered you wrong. Not sure where you researched at but it must not have been here. If so you would have found all your questions posted were answered in the beginners guide sticky. Read through all the stickies, post your stats, then try again.
Good luck

Thanks for the feed back guys. this is why I came here as I have absolutely no clue what im doing and info online is very generic. Ive found with anything ive ever done forums are always a great help. if you all don't mind me asking is the sustanon the issue or is it the cycle itself? sus is all I can get my hands on. I will most def read the if you guys suggested I read.

Just for info my stats are as follows
33 yesr old
6ft
220lbs
no sure what my body fat is and have no clue how to check it. however I do have some pudg on me. im working on that
overall im a healthy male with no known medical issues

Thanks Again
V

if you all don't mind me asking is the sustanon the issue or is it the cycle itself? sus is all I can get my hands on.

Its both to be honest.
Your cycle is incomplete in a few ways, you're lacking AI, PCT drugs and HCG.

Sustanon is not recommended as its a blend of 6 or 8 esters and it will have your blood levels all over the place and it will be very hard to dial in your AI (estrogen) for a first time cycle.

But please, read the beginner sticky FIRST and then come ask questions on stuff thats still unclear.

I read a few on here so far plus the one that Milton has pinned in his post above. i've read a good bit since I first started debating trying this a few weeks ago but what's confusing is the 1,000,000 different takes on how a cycle should go, how long it should last, what supplements to take while on cycle, what supps to take for PCT and so on. I know the old saying goes "theres more than one way to skin a cat" and I get that everyone does things a bit differently as different things work differently for different people. so that's why I decided to come here to the forum and ask questions specific to me and the road I'm debating traveling in hopes that someone could say well man if that's the gear you're going to use then this is how I would use it, these are the supps I would take during cycle and at this time/amount, this is when I would start your PCT and these are the supps i'd use for the PCT. all the stuff I've read so far I think I have a decent understanding off. I started working out about 8-10 months ago and have been dedicated from day one. I don't plan on using gear for the rest of my life. just would like to bulk a little faster here in the beginning and once I'm get there i'll go nat and maintain or possibly 1 cycle a year. I'm def happy with the results I've achieved naturally so far. I've been able to get back to my high school strengths so if you all think I shouldn't do this then I guess i'll stay away. sorry for the novel and I do greatly appreciate the info you all have provided thus far. if anyone care to try and help me with the who, what, wheres and whens of my cycle I would greatly appreciate it. I hope all have a great day.

Thanks
V

Its both to be honest.
Your cycle is incomplete in a few ways, you're lacking AI, PCT drugs and HCG.

Sustanon is not recommended as its a blend of 6 or 8 esters and it will have your blood levels all over the place and it will be very hard to dial in your AI (estrogen) for a first time cycle.

But please, read the beginner sticky FIRST and then come ask questions on stuff thats still unclear.

Understood. that's kind of what I was looking for. Someone to fill in the blanks to make the cycle complete.
on cycle I know I need to take supps with the gear itself but wasn't 100% sure what exactly that should be and no one article that I read says the same thing

For my PCT I'd be using Nolvadex and was thinking about also getting a PCT supplement from Crazybulk. i'm open to suggestions on other specific sups or add on's that what I listed here to use also.

i'f nothing else I see sustanon is prescribed by doctors for TRT just in smaller less frequent doses. Since test levels run a bit low anyways from what my doc told me I may still get it and just use it as if prescribed by a doctor. id really like to go full tilt with it but I don't want to do so if you guys that know all about this stuff say not to.

Thanks a Mil
V

So I have been reading all kind of random post on here just to see peoples experiences. I've ran across a few that say if you have some excess body fat you should not be taking gear. is this true. I def have a bit of the beer gut thing going on form this desk job I got a few years back. I can still see my feet when I look down but maybe just the toes. lol. I am however working on getting rid of this by diet and exercise. I***8217;ll try and post a pic of myself if you all think it would help.

So I have been reading all kind of random post on here just to see peoples experiences. I've ran across a few that say if you have some excess body fat you should not be taking gear. is this true. I def have a bit of the beer gut thing going on form this desk job I got a few years back. I can still see my feet when I look down but maybe just the toes. lol. I am however working on getting rid of this by diet and exercise. I***8217;ll try and post a pic of myself if you all think it would help.

It’s pretty common theory here to not start using gear until you’re around 15% bf. I’m not fully schooled on the in and outs of why but it has to do with aromitization. Basically the leaner you are the less conversion to Estrogen you have...ie fewer sides. Now I’d say that rule gets broken a lot but that is the recommendation.
As far as your Sus goes, I found it very difficult to manage my estrogen when I ran it, at least the first 6 weeks or so. That was with me having a fairly good understanding of AI along with couple sets of blood work during the cycle.

Back