newbi

yeah first i fucked myself up with smoking for like one year i smoked a lot i also started to drink and have been one month into psychiatric hospital because i have been arrested for marijuana after that i began sport again i made a big cut and also made dramatic muscle loss to make a boxing match that i loose then i started lifting again at a body weight of 79 kg for 1m 80 i bulked up since the ten february mostly the upper body i post fucked pics i have just taken some look but but i want to post them to show

dsc00015um8.jpg

dsc00001od2.jpg

dsc00005hn5.jpg

dsc00007uo3.jpg

dsc00008eb5.jpg

dsc00009dv0.jpg

some days i wanna give up cause i make a lot of effort and that's ...

there was about a week i went in night club 2 night in a row with a fucker drunk boy then i drink and smoked five cigaretts in four days but i quit since

now i train again but i masterbate and cum like minimu three times a days so it take me energy

i have no girl friend i love so i am wanna search one but i don't know i want to fuck great girls ...

i'll try to improve this upper body mainly by making traditional bench incline also some military before the neck and behind the neck press try to include triceps with one arm dumbell to the neck then traditional triceps extension seated behind the neck

and only if i have much energy (not before a wile i think) i'll make the back

i'll make the legs when i had improve the upper body i ran like twice a week from 20 to about 40 minutes as fast as i can but with all those foods in the body i am fuckin slow

Last edited:
I believe he said he would work on only chest/shoulders/arms until they improved then switch to back then legs when he is finished developing the first two. Quite a strategist.

Back