Newbie Here: Looking for Advice/Guidance on Stack/Cycles

SeaOfRed

Hey Everyone,

As the title says, I'm looking for advice and guidance on a stack/cycle that I'm looking to get into. I'm new to this site and this is my first post.

I've always been an active individual and have kept up staying in good shape since I got out of the Army. I run a lot and I've always had that lean, ripped look without even trying. However, gaining weight for me has always been an issue. I have a very high metabolism. In the past I kind of look like an optical illusion in the gym, I always seem to gain strength when I workout consistently, at one point putting up my best 245lb bench but still weighing no more than 160lbs and still have average looking arms and chest.

Currently my legs are 20" and my Arms are 13"

I never done a "stack", "cycle", "steroids" etc, the terminology on this website still looks very foreign to me, so hopefully I posted this in the right section. I think I'm going to commit to an 8 week stack that includes Sterodrol, Furostan , Maxsterone, and Liv-R.

The way the stack works is the following:
Sterodrol: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4
Furostan: Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6
Maxsterone: Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8
Liv-R : Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8

I plan on working out in the morning before work and the evenings after work.

I currently weigh 150lbs, I'm 5'10, and have been working out and the very least staying active throughout my life. I do run a lot, so will this be counterproductive to gaining mass?

I have very low body fat and currently have a cut/lean build - My avatar is me.

I know I should be eating about 225 to 250grams of protein per day - but don't really know how I should go about eating throughout the day to space this out. I've seen so many different schedules I don't know what's legit and what isn't in regards to the best way to eat (or what to eat for that matter).

My goal is to gain 30-40 lbs of muscle mass and look more full, while maintaining the lean look I currently have.

I also just found out what post cycle therapy (pct) is. Post Cycle Therapy - I'm still researching this area or even if it's applicable for Natural Steroids/Steroid Alternative supplements.

If there is other type of stacks/cycles or any additional information on post cycle therapy (pct) anyone would also like to recommend for someone like me I'd like to hear about it as well.

Thank you for the time.

I hope you don't think you're gonna gain 30lbs off a prohormone cycle.. Also if you don't know how to eat enough food it doesn't matter what you take you won't keep any of the muscle.

Also if you don't know how to run a post cycle therapy (pct) (or if you even need one) then you need to research more before jumping into any cycle.

But for the hell of it what are the active ingredients in those compounds so I can tell you if you even close to a decent / safe cycle...

I hope you don't think you're gonna gain 30lbs off a prohormone cycle.. Also if you don't know how to eat enough food it doesn't matter what you take you won't keep any of the muscle.

Also if you don't know how to run a post cycle therapy (pct) (or if you even need one) then you need to research more before jumping into any cycle.

But for the hell of it what are the active ingredients in those compounds so I can tell you if you even close to a decent / safe cycle...

Hey mlupi319,

Thanks for the response.

Here are the ingredients and some information about them I've found:

Sterodrol:
Physalis somnifera- also known as Indian Ginseng, this ingredient is a powerful adaptogenic that is specifically standardized for a 2.5% concentration of withanolides to potentiate maximum muscle size, density and strength.

Reynoutria Japonica is the 3rd ingredient in the Sterodrol formula that will help you attain freaky size….We have found that a 20% extract of Reynoutria has worked very well on its own to potentiate muscle; Let alone when it’s combined with other potent ingredients.

Hebanthe Paniculata is imported from South America. We’ve added it to the Sterodrol formula as it is known for its ability to accelerate recovery and support maximum endurance.

Urtica galeopsifolia- is another adaptogen from South America and contains the powerful phytochemical 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran; a lignin which will help the structure and function of the body to increase free testosterone to help maximize your gains.

Maxsorption is a concentrated extract of piper nigrum that is clinically proven to enhance absorption during digestion. All of the above compounds mean nothing if they are not properly absorbed. Maxsorption will aid the absorption of the powerful Sterodrol formula to assure you will achieve maximum performance.

Maxsterone:

Cyanotis Arachnoides is the main active in the Maxsterone formula and is standardized for at least 75% of: Commisterone [2-beta,3-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholest-7-en-6-one]. Commisterone is the constituent of the Maxsterone formula that creates the "Anabolic Holy Grail" previously discussed. There are a lot of companies that claim to have this in their product when in fact they don't have it at all. Or they will test their ingredient for it but use a test method that over inflates what is actually in the product. The test method used on Commisterone is Mass Spectrometry which is the gold standard for testing the proper concentrations of this very sensitive compound. Other test methods may have you end up with worthless powder that has only a trace amount this prized active constituent.

Ajuga Turkestanica is the other component of Maxsterone that is a botanical that contains a 2% concentration of the phytoecdysteroid turkesterone (2,3,11,14,20,22,25-Heptahydroxycholestenone). Other phytoecdysteroids within Ajuga Turkestanica include: sileneoside A, ecdysterone, alpha-ecdysone and 2-desoxyecdysterone. These phytoecdysteroids are responsible for the anabolism attributed to Ajuga Turkestanica and like Commisterone, works through similar non-hormonal pathways to evoke protein synthesis and the anabolic response mechanism. Because Maxsterone avoids hormonal pathways, it is a welcome addition to any athlete's supplement program. This is especially true where hormone based products cannot be tolerated (such as persons with prostate issues) or for those individuals who are trying to avoid androgens period. This is why Maxsterone is excellent when added as part of a post cycle therapy (pct) regimen as well. We strongly recommend a high protein diet while on Maxsterone. With the body in a state of positive nitrogen retention, any additional protein in the diet will be additional fuel for protein synthesis leading to positive nitrogen retention and then Muscle!

Furostan:

Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Trigonella) is the primary active component of Furostan. Our laboratory imports a rare form that is standardized to contain specific fractions of the following steroidal phytochemicals:
(3beta, 25R)-Spirost-5-en-3-ol
3beta-Hydroxy-5-spirostene
(25R)-5a-Spirostan-2a,3b-diol,
(25R)-5alpha-Spirostan-3beta-ol

There are many phytochemicals in Trigonella but those above are the ones reputed for the anabolic properties they possess. Each dose of Furostan contains 800mgs of Trigonalle to maximize your body's anabolic activity right from the start of your cycle.

Pasak Bumi is another powerful ingredient that is from Malaysia. It contains potent phytochemicals that act to reduce Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) which will dramatically spike testosterone. Furostan contains a highly concentrated 100:1 extract of Pasak Bumi to assure maximum anabolic effect. Aromatization does not occur with this or any other component of Furostan.

Oat Straw also known as Avena Sativa has been used by other supplement companies as primarily a sexual stimulant. No big shakes right? Well, not exactly. You see, if you use the right form of it, you now have a very powerful anabolic. Oat straw that is rich in specific phytochemicals (known as avenacosides) will will trigger anabolism by raising free testosterone inducing muscle protein synthesis and ultimately sculpting your physique with Rock, Hard muscle.

Mucuna Pruriens naturally contains: 3-(3,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)-L-alanine. This powerful chemical constituent serves many purposes but two in particular aid in accelerating muscle growth. First, Mucuna reduces prolactin (which is similar to estrogen, a female hormone that men have in lower concentrations) which causes an immediate increase in testosterone.
Secondly, it induces the release of growth hormone which when combined with testosterone, creates the ideal anabolic environment leading to Massive Muscle. We’ve found that a 15% extract works best to create the desired effects.

Liv-R

This is actually a post cycle therapy (pct) supplement. So it comes included in the stack.

I know this guy who's good friends with a buddy of mine and he's taken this stack before and he has gained close to 30lbs off this in two months following the 8 week cycle and strictly adhering to it's instructions.

In regards to eating, what I was trying to articulate is that I don't monitor what I eat and eat pretty much whatever I want -I'd like to change those habits, despite having a very high metabolism I believe if I eat it will help generate better results.

So what do you think?

I don't think you will feel anything at all...

Your better off running clomid and Mk-2866 (Ostarine)

Back