Newbie Q? Getting ready to do cycle.

kastan

Hey all, Im 21Yr Old Male I am 6' 2" and 160lbs currently. I have been reading this forum for the past couple of days and decided to make my own post. First off I would appreciate it if people would not make stupid remarks on what im doing and rather try to give me some useful information. Let me start with I'm not going to do steroids to get massive or become a body builder, I goto the gym dont lift more than I can handle i'm consistent, I also have a personal trainer helping me out, but I cant get any muscles or body mass at all, I can eat like a monster and still weight the same amount. Actually gym makes me lose weight rather than gain it. So I have decided to try roids to help built me up. I have a friend that gave me this cycle. I dont know if its right and thats the reason i come here is to take professionals advice. MY GOAL -
I would like to get to about 180lbs. I am very skinny so I was hoping to just have cut muscles after this. I eat 3 meals a day nothing crazy. I also have a hernia its my second one and I have not done anything to remove this one for about a year or 2 now it doesnt bother mme.

I might be leaving some things out that Im not aware of so If I can add more info just ask and i'll lay it out.

My friend that has been doing it for a while recommended that I do this cycle.

Monday .5cc deca .5cc sus
tuesday 1cc EQ
wendesday .5cc deca .5cc of sus
thurs: nothing
friday .5 deca .5 sus
sat 1cc eq
sunday .5 deca .5 sus

I've done some research but not enough, once again im not a gym addict and dont work out like crazy I just want to change my appearance once in my life, I've been the same weight for years!

Hey all, Im 21Yr Old Male I am 6' 2" and 160lbs currently. I have been reading this forum for the past couple of days and decided to make my own post. First off I would appreciate it if people would not make stupid remarks on what im doing and rather try to give me some useful information. Let me start with I'm not going to do steroids to get massive or become a body builder, I goto the gym dont lift more than I can handle i'm consistent, I also have a personal trainer helping me out, but I cant get any muscles or body mass at all, I can eat like a monster and still weight the same amount. Actually gym makes me lose weight rather than gain it. So I have decided to try roids to help built me up. I have a friend that gave me this cycle. I dont know if its right and thats the reason i come here is to take professionals advice. MY GOAL -
I would like to get to about 180lbs. I am very skinny so I was hoping to just have cut muscles after this. I eat 3 meals a day nothing crazy. I also have a hernia its my second one and I have not done anything to remove this one for about a year or 2 now it doesnt bother mme.

I might be leaving some things out that Im not aware of so If I can add more info just ask and i'll lay it out.

My friend that has been doing it for a while recommended that I do this cycle.

Monday .5cc deca .5cc sus
tuesday 1cc EQ
wendesday .5cc deca .5cc of sus
thurs: nothing
friday .5 deca .5 sus
sat 1cc eq
sunday .5 deca .5 sus

I've done some research but not enough, once again im not a gym addict and dont work out like crazy I just want to change my appearance once in my life, I've been the same weight for years!

welcome to the boards.

As far as your diets goes, 3 times a day is probably not enough to help put on some size. Most people wanting to put on mass usually eat 5x or more a day. Try eating smaller amounts more often throughout the day. Never stuff yourself, but never let yourself get hungry.

As far as you friends cycle goes, You can take deca in one shot once a week. Sustanon (sust) you could do twice a week (however Im a fan of M/W/F for sust). Im not sure if I would use EQ for putting on size. If you could get some dbol, that would be better.

How many days a week do you workout?

Welcome to the board.

I really don't have anything to say except that is a terrible first cyle, with 3 different steroids you will not know what is working and what is not, you will not know where the side effects are coming from.

Steroids are dosed in "mg" not "cc's", so the cycle makes even less sense.

You also need to learn how to diet to gain mass, eating 3 times a day won't cut it, and steroids are not magically going to add mass to your frame, you need excess calories to accomplish that.

At your height I would't even think about steroids until I was damn close to 200lbs.

Sorry this is not what you wanted to hear, but as they say, sometimes the truth hurts.

I work out daily M-F mizer.
And stone cold, Trust me I CANT GAIN WEIGHT.
I eat big meals and I dont put on a single pound, I've tried it all, This is what im deciding to turn to.

And stone cold, Trust me I CANT GAIN WEIGHT.
I eat big meals and I dont put on a single pound, I've tried it all, This is what im deciding to turn to.

Sorry but I call bullshit.

1- you are only eating 3 times a day. What is your macro nutrient ratio and total caloric intake?

2- Steroids are not magic like you seem to think. If you can't gain mass being 21 yrs olds, 6'2" and a buck sixty, you will NOT gain simply by taking steroids.

What were saying is 3 meals a day.... im guessing breakfast, lunch, dinner is not gonna sufficiently fuel your body for the 24hr period, think about it say you have dinner at 6pm and go to bed at 10:30pm thats 4 1/2 hours without fuel, not to mention the next 8 hours or so asleep again with no fuel. your not creating an anobolic environment in your body read up about nitrogen balance etc. you need to eat every 2-3 hours, have a daily guideline for your nutrient intake (kcals, Fat, Carbs, protein) and try and split it evenly through 6 meals or so. Now meal does not mean a full spread it can simply mean a tin of tuna and a banana. hope this helps.

Mate seriously take stonecold and methtest adive on this and get yourself clued up on diet, steriods or not i believe, with many others, that 75% of any - body goal is achievable through the right diet. You say you have a personal trainer helping you out on this, no offensive but he aint doing his job if he has not made you wise to the correct diet for your goals. Myself and all PT's i know will have a set diet in place before commnecing any goal oriented sessions in the gym.

in order to get big u gotta eat big. and trust me WE all know that ur diet isnt what u say it is... and u say ur goal is to get to 180lbs and thats it, thats what ALL the newbies say when they wanna take the easy route

Last edited:
Back