Newbie Questions for Helpful Vets

Phaedreaux

I am about to wander down the scary AAS path and begin my first cycle. I've been reading through this (very helpful) forum to better inform myself and for tips. But I am still quite nervous about exactly what I am sticking in my body and that I might screw up somewhere. If one of you knowledgeable folks can check my cycle plan and offer any advice or words of caution, I would greatly appreciate that! My cycle is largely going to model the excellent Sticky Thread Nightmare posted on this forum:

Two Sustanon 250 injections per week.

Exemestane
(Question: What dosage should I use? The Sticky says 12.5mg/daily. My pills are 50mg pills. It's going to be tough to cut one pill four times, yeah?)

Two 250iu HCG injections per week. Administered at the same time as Sustanon.
(Question: I'm reading a lot that this compound is very unstable and must be kept refrigerated. Is this warning only for HCG already mixed with BAC water? What about in premix powder form? Can I order a large quantity and just not mix it with water yet and not worry about it going bad after a month? Once it is mixed with BAC water, can I put it in a ice-packed lunch box and transport it in my car? Or will the bumpy roads shake the vial and deactivate the mixture?)

Those are my three components for my cycle. Any suggestions? Is a 12 week cycle long enough to see results if I stick with a solid workout plan and a strict diet?

PCT:
4 weeks of 50mg Clomid
4 weeks of Tamoxifen (40mg first two weeks followed by 20mg the last two weeks).
Question: Are both of these SERMs necessary? Can I just use Clomid and pass on Tamoxifen?

Syringes and Needles:
I plan to order these online mostly because I'm too chicken shit to go to a pharmacy and order such a large number (I need at least 24 drawing needles, 24 stick needles, and then the needles for the hcg, right?)

I am really lean. 5'10" 150lbs, so I plan on getting by with 1" 25g needles to stick my glutes. And 20g needles to draw with. I will use 3cc syringes.

I still need to do more research on the best way (which size needles to use, syringe size, etc.) to inject the hcg. So any advice there would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry these questions are so ignorant. I swear I've done some research. It just gives me a little more confidence to have someone who knows a lot about this stuff to view my plan before I go and screw my body up.

Thanks!

Sust three times a week would be better ai 12.5 every 3 day should be fine I don't slice in hcg myself I would use 23-25 ga pins myself can't help with pct I stay on year round

Thanks Mountain-Man!
That's interesting that you stay on it year around. Are you ever worried about the effect this has on your organs? That would worry me personally. I think it's best to give them some recovery time, yeah? But I'm very stupid on all of this; I'm sure you know what you're doing.

It sure looks to me like you have done your research. And maybe stricken with a touch OCD....which IS NOT a bad thing here. You just do what u have to do with your 50mg pills..lol. Sounds like a bitch, yeah. That's why I like adex;-) Anyways length of cycle may be alright, maybe u want to extend it another 2 weeks, your call. Your questions are real brother and definantly not ignorant. Welcome to Ology. You WILL find the guidance u need here.

A
Thanks Mountain-Man!
That's interesting that you stay on it year around. Are you ever worried about the effect this has on your organs? That would worry me personally. I think it's best to give them some recovery time, yeah? But I'm very stupid on all of this; I'm sure you know what you're doing.

No i seem doctor for bloods every three mths for 15 years no problems yet my freind

Oops, I meant to ask one other question. I read somewhere that during your cycle, it's important to donate blood because your red blood cell production spikes considerably. Anybody have any useful knowledge about this? Like, how often should I donate, what symptoms should I look for to tell me it's time to donate, etc. Thanks!

5' 10" and only 150lbs? Talk to me about diet macros (current and plan for cycle) please?

What is your age and body fat %? How many years training in the gym? What sports do you play and at what level?

5' 10" and only 150lbs? Talk to me about diet macros (current and plan for cycle) please?

What is your age and body fat %? How many years training in the gym? What sports do you play and at what level?

Goodpoint Mega. I saw his weight n guess I just figured he has a small frame. But good question. Did you reach natural potential P? At 150lbs? Age??

I've always been a skinny guy. My diet right now is pretty bad. It's an "eat whatever is convenient/easy" diet with a lot of fast food. My diet plan during the cycle is going to be tofu heavy (protein without all the fat) with many whey shake supplements and a casein shake before bed. I'm going to try to aim for 1 gram per pound of lean protein.

I have always had low testosterone levels. It hovers right around the very bottom threshold of the acceptable range with occasional dips below the minimum threshold. I think this is one reason why I struggle to put on much muscle.

I had my body fat percentage checked in December and it was 12% then. I doubt it has changed much, so I'd say it's safe to say I'm within the range of 12-15%. Probably closer to 12%.

No sports, but I do run pretty often. 2 - 3 mile runs about three times a week.

I've been lifting pretty consistently since May of 2015. I typically workout each major muscle group one day per week and give it 6-7 days rest before working it out again. I have increased muscle mass since starting, but my gains are really slow.

Any advice is appreciated! Oh, and I'm a 26 year old male.

Honesty is the best policy bro. I defiantly will advise you to hold off cycling right now. Your main concern should be to reach your maximum natural potential. With the diet you have been accustomed to, you definantly aren't there. Get your diet dialed in now, before steroids come into play. Eat right, train, sleep, grow. Repeat!! Get with 3J if you need help setting up a diet plan. Make more gains natty, because u def can given your diet is in check, training, and get rest. Then come back n get a cycle put together. We will be here;-)

I've always been a skinny guy. My diet right now is pretty bad. It's an "eat whatever is convenient/easy" diet with a lot of fast food. My diet plan during the cycle is going to be tofu heavy (protein without all the fat) with many whey shake supplements and a casein shake before bed. I'm going to try to aim for 1 gram per pound of lean protein.

I have always had low testosterone levels. It hovers right around the very bottom threshold of the acceptable range with occasional dips below the minimum threshold. I think this is one reason why I struggle to put on much muscle.

I had my body fat percentage checked in December and it was 12% then. I doubt it has changed much, so I'd say it's safe to say I'm within the range of 12-15%. Probably closer to 12%.

No sports, but I do run pretty often. 2 - 3 mile runs about three times a week.

I've been lifting pretty consistently since May of 2015. I typically workout each major muscle group one day per week and give it 6-7 days rest before working it out again. I have increased muscle mass since starting, but my gains are really slow.

Any advice is appreciated! Oh, and I'm a 26 year old male.

I strongly urge you to postpone the cycle until you master your diet and get a better training routine in place. AAS will be there when you are ready and I promise we will be here to help you set up a good cycle.

What method was used to measure your body fat %?

Back