Newbie, really wants to try VAR. HELP!

Adeg

I already know I am new at this, so apologies ahead of time.
So for the past couple of weeks I have been researching VAR and I am really thinking about just doing it. I wanted to ask you ladies for some help. I've dropped a hundred pounds and starting to get more obsessed with the gym everyday. I crossfit in the morning, and go to the gym and do isolated workouts on my lunch break... I love the definition starting to come in... but I want more.

* It is pretty much looking like I'm going to order this offline, I'm noticing on the forum a lot of people are getting their stuff from Canada or Thailand or something crazy like that, is there any general "go to" areas to order from. (Truthfully I think I am more paranoid about it being tracked to my house and a cop show up on my doorstep hah)

*I spoke to a friend of mine who is a trainer at Gold's to get her input on Var, and of course you know she said the whole Facial hair, deep voice, "square jawline" has been more witnessed than any gains... anyone have any of these truly? I was going to ask her for a source, which she probably would of given me but I think shed be more wondering WTF I'm thinking after hearing that and still wanting to try it.

All in all after I find myself a legit source I'm going to go through with it, just didn't know if there were any ladies that had any "golden advice for me"

Thanks in advance!
ADeg

Everything you would want to know about Anavar is discussed in depth in the sticky at the top of the Female Forum titled "Anavar defined" by Supergirl.

Back