Newbie Using Anavar - Male Pattern Baldness

masicat17

Hi Guys!

I'm looking to get to that next level shape, size and be ripped.
I've been training for 6 years and never used any steroids, but my brother and friends all use Anavar and Whinstrol.
I'm already slightly losing my hair on the crown of my head where I am prone to Male Pattern Baldness from my dads side and I have read a few posts on some people who have experienced and not experienced an increase in hair loss so -

If I took an oral only anavar cycle, say 50mg a day, is this likely to increase my hair loss dramatically, or would it be ok after 1 or 2 cycles? And what would you recommend for the length of each cycle and break in between cycles?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a complete novice and looking for some expert advice and always open to suggestions on other steroids to use to get increased size, rip and minimal hair loss.

Cheers

Sam

You do not run anavar without testosterone as the base of your cycle. This is asked by people on a weekly basis and we always explain that the male body needs test to function physically and mentally. By adding another form of AAS like var to your body you signal it to not produce test because something has replaced it. This is not good because your brain, dick and organs need test to function and var is not test. You will be shutting yourself down and you will not make any good gains, this is a fact. The only people who run oral only cycles also have a vagina between their legs. Whether or not you lose hair will be predicated by genetics. Look at your pops, is he bald? If yes, you will probably be bald too. Your brother and your friends are idiots if they are running winny and var without test. Read the Stickies

read the threads that stay stuck up top the aas section and you will understand why you should not do oral only cycles and why your friends are hurting themselvs ..

Back