Newbies on the rise??? What's going on??

pineapple

I swear there has been an increase of noobs coming here asking for sources, even emailing me asking.

Can't help ya!

no supply makes for desperate people! From what I understand we've had it pretty loosey-goosey the last couple years (that's when I started so I have no comparison). But things have really tightened up.

outlawtas2 said:
no supply makes for desperate people! From what I understand we've had it pretty loosey-goosey the last couple years (that's when I started so I have no comparison). But things have really tightened up.
You think maybe it could be the feds trying to get people busted? I mean, since they're going after people for such a harmless drug as this, why not pick at everyone one at a time?

Believe it or not, cops are actually reading these boards.

pineapple said:
You think maybe it could be the feds trying to get people busted? I mean, since they're going after people for such a harmless drug as this, why not pick at everyone one at a time?

Believe it or not, cops are actually reading these boards.
cops and feds are 2 different things. and no, its just new people asking questions, happens every year.

outlawtas2 said:

Yeah. I swear, for the decade or so I trained natural, gear was all over the place. I finally decided to go to the Dark Side about a month before the big busts. How's that for crappy timing?

THE BOUNCER said:
cops and feds are 2 different things. and no, its just new people asking questions, happens every year.
I agree. The method would lead the feds to most likely end up scammed without being able to do anything against it. Possible, but very unlikely.

Thoms said:
I agree. The method would lead the feds to most likely end up scammed without being able to do anything against it. Possible, but very unlikely.
hahaha, wouldnt that be some shit.

I've been away for a good while now but looks like I have missed out on a lot. Things were like this back in the 90s when they got strict on it them. It will die back down though. They will eventually realize they are wasting our tax dollars on this senseless pursuit.

Back