Next Cycle Advice (Starting fourth Cycle)

Bodybuilding008

Hey everyone,

Looking to get advice on my next cycle. This will be my fourth cycle.

First Three Cycles:

1. Test E 250mgs weekly (10 wks)
Deca 250mgs weekly (10wks)

PCT Clomid and Nolva

2. Test E 250mgs weekly (12wks)
Deca 250mgs weekly (12wks)
Winni 50mgs ED (6 wks)

PCT Clomid and Nolva

3. Test E 500mgs weekly (12wks)
Deca 250mgs Weekly (12wks)
Winni 50mgs ED (6 wks)

PCT Clomid and Nolva

I liked the results I got for these three cycles. I ended up a solid 200 LBS with 8% BF.

My current Stats are 5'11 220LBS with 11% BF (I took some time off from the gear just to focus on really getting my nutrition squared away even better)

I had started a fourth cycle but ended up getting burned with fake gear so I decided to wait and do research to see if I could find a reliable source since I moved away from my other source overseas.

My next cycle is looking like this

Test E 250mgs weekly
Tren E 200-400mgs weekly

Adex .5mgs ED with Prami .3-.5 mg ED

PCT Nolva and Clomid (advice)

How does it look?

Looks good except where's the hcg ? Also if this is your first time running tren you might want to go with tren a cause if you can't take the sides it's out of your system in like 3 days. Once you pin tren e it's in you for weeks along with the sides.

I have heard about that I will look into tren a and probably go that route. I know that you pin a lot more with tren a. HCG I have some on hand but just need to get the bateriostatic water. You recommend HCG on this cycle?

I have heard about that I will look into tren a and probably go that route. I know that you pin a lot more with tren a. HCG I have some on hand but just need to get the bateriostatic water. You recommend HCG on this cycle?

HCG is for all cycles mate. It keeps your testes from being fully shut down. Some people don't run it and are fine...but we're talking best principles here which is to use HCG.

agreed with manski on using tren ace for your first attempt.

As for your test e dosage...why such a low dose? That's basically a maintenance dose.

Alright Ill throw some HCG in. Test is at 250mg because the majority of what I've read is test and tren fight over the same receptor and it's better to run test low with tren high. Any input?

Yes, run hcg along with every cycle my friend. Keeps your free test numbers up and really helps in the long run. As far as the test dose, some guys keep their test high when running multiple compounds, so run their test low. I hear the same things that they fight for the receptors. I've always ran my test high but I'm old school. I just started a cycle running low test with high tren e and Anadrol for a kicker. Bottom line is to see what works best for you. Trial and error my friend.

Great advice above already OP...

I'll reiterate the HCG recommendation. Always better to avoid the damage in the first place rather than try to reverse it later.

As for Test dosage whilst on Tren - it might be prudent to start at the low dosage you suggested and assess sides... if you are coping ok, you can start to ramp it up little and often - this way you'll find your sweet spot for future cycles.

You are doing the right thing changing to Tren Ace over Enanthate - you are also correct in giving Tren the respect it deserves!

BTW: Props to you for cycling sensibly. Your history is a great example of how to ease yourself into AAS.

Back