Experiences=
1st- test 500
2nd test dbol
3rd test dbol higher dosages

Eating 6 times a day
2 gallons of water
No supplements all foods
Sleep 8hrs a day

I have most anything i would need just a phone call away so honest criticism please.

I am wanting to step it up alil and am contemplating between the following.

Choice one: test cyp 250 week 1-10
Tren ace 75 eod week 2-8
A.i eod .25 to .50
Pct nolva 14 days after 40/40/20/20

Or

Choice 2: test 500 week 1-12
Deca 300 week 1-10
Dbol 30 ed 1-4
A.i on hand
Pct nolva 40/40/20/20

I have researched extensively on each but i have no experience with either..between the two which in YALLS OPINIONS would help me more if diet and training is on key. Also if needed do you suggest any changes to how the cycle is layed out if so why..im interested in anyomes experience. Thanks for your time mates.

You haven't researched enough.

Deca doesn't kick in until week 8 or so; it must be run 12 weeks min, but 16 is ideal.

What were your stats before your first cycle? With three cycles under your belt you should be well into the 220's IMO. 200 at your height is easily attainable natty. Tren is a powerful compound, with your cycle experience and results I'd stay away.

Both tren and deca are 19 nors; extremely suppressive and hard to recover from. Unless youre committed to blasting and cruising and the possibility of not having kids some day and/or being on TRT, I'd stay away from both.

If your hell bent, then 16weeks of test and 14 of deca.

Last edited:
You missing the most important food window if you are not using whey protein post workout. I'd focus on diet and protein intake. Research anabolism and catabolism.... most don't understand it not just what how much you eat it is what you eat ,how much and when. There is not need to raise you doses at you experience and age. Stick with what works. But fix that diet and get on refined supplements. Whey protein isolate because in it absorbed in the lining of the stomac not the lower GI track. It 80% nutrition.

Back