nlarge2 or muscle milk to bulk

shortbuiltguy

Hey guys im about to start up a cycle again its been a year and a half since i have so i should respnd well. Whats the best bulking suplement these days nlarge2 or muscle milk or is there something new out? Little back ground im 5foot 8 170 pounds 12% body fat. Its hard for me to get in enough calories during the day so i need atleast 2 or 3 of my meals to be suplements. My goal is 190 this time around. Ive came a long way from 135 3 years ago

both are fine, muscle milk tastes damn good

But youcould always do the homemade blender. or just eat up some good ol' food

Make your own.

Most weight gainers are loaded with sugar and low grade products.

Buy some oats. Put them in a coffee grinder of blender and chop them into a fine powder.

Add these oats to your protein powder (I use trueprotein Cold-Filtration Isolate, but use whatever you like).

This is a good Protein/Complex Carb shake.
If you want to increases the calories even more, add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Natural Peanut Butter.

If you go the EVOO route, start with a Tbsp in each shake. If you use to much at once, you might be heading to the shitter!

Easto said:
Make your own.

Most weight gainers are loaded with sugar and low grade products.

Buy some oats. Put them in a coffee grinder of blender and chop them into a fine powder.

Add these oats to your protein powder (I use trueprotein Cold-Filtration Isolate, but use whatever you like).

This is a good Protein/Complex Carb shake.
If you want to increases the calories even more, add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Natural Peanut Butter.

If you go the EVOO route, start with a Tbsp in each shake. If you use to much at once, you might be heading to the shitter!

already tried to tell him this, but he said hes too lazy. Putting oats, olive oil, and protein powder in a shaker is pretty time consuming, so i see his point. :dunno:

ChemicalSubject4Hire said:
Neither will be enough. You need something more calorie dense.
says who? what if hes already getting enough calories in his diet and just needs a few hundered more to make up the rest?

shortbuiltguy said:
so i could take say nlarge2 and add oats,olive oil,peanut butter and have a hell of a shake
lol...that wouldnt be a weight gainer, thatd be an instant fatass shake.

you could use muscle milk and add things to it...MM is a low-cal product compared to NLargeII.

I use cytogainer... made by the same people who make muscle milk and still has that damn good taste... its more for bulking i would assume.... 570 cals in water... 75g carbs in water.... 54g protein in water.... add two cups whole milk and your doing pretty good... works good for me when i dont have time for a meal....

You need to EAT!!!!

Shakes are a supplement, not a staple in your diet.

Get out the ground beef and start eating!!!!

If time is an issue, take an hour or so Sunday afternoon and cook a weeks worth of beef and chicken and put it in the fridge. Come meal time, throw it in the microwave.

Back