no ne from Pinnacle is responding to my emails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Murda

ok so i made a post about my order and having an issue with which i was emailing pinnacle about and that thread seems to have been deleted. ive been using the same email address that ive always used and used the last time i placed an order with no problems before. there is nothing in my spam and i dont see why my emmail provider would all of a sudden be considered "not safe" when it was fine before. anyways its been 8 days since i made payment and have not heard anyhting back no confirmation as to if or when the money was received and no response to my emails. im not here to bash them by any means just would like to know when i should be expecting my order? me and a friend went in on it so hes kind of up my ass as well. if no one wants to post on here publicly then you can PM me. im wondering if i even have the correct website as when i made my FIRST order with them i recall the web address being different?

i also dont know who to try contacting on here about it.

ok so i made a post about my order and having an issue with which i was emailing pinnacle about and that thread seems to have been deleted. ive been using the same email address that ive always used and used the last time i placed an order with no problems before. there is nothing in my spam and i dont see why my emmail provider would all of a sudden be considered "not safe" when it was fine before. anyways its been 8 days since i made payment and have not heard anyhting back no confirmation as to if or when the money was received and no response to my emails. im not here to bash them by any means just would like to know when i should be expecting my order? me and a friend went in on it so hes kind of up my ass as well. if no one wants to post on here publicly then you can PM me. im wondering if i even have the correct website as when i made my FIRST order with them i recall the web address being different?

i also dont know who to try contacting on here about it.

Jb is dealing with some issues . He will get back with you shortly. All is well.

I too was worried when it took a long ass time. Alas all wound up well.

This ain t wal mart and you ain t ordering lego s man.

It s complicated.

Patience. I would not endorse him if he fucked me. Just the opposite. Ya ll would KNOW he did...it s how I am.

Gotta agree with ya Teutonic, JB has always done me right too. Hearing ur comment helps...puts things in prospective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back