No source talk allowed read the board rules

dragon345x

Hi All,

So I started a test prop/tren ace cycle two weeks ago and I was injecting 75mg of each EOD. i.e 150mg in total EOD. This is my first tren cycle.

I am now 2 weeks in and taken 8 shots taken so far of 75mg EOD of each

I realised that both test prop and tren ace have very short half lives and so I expected to feel the "effects" within the second week.

So i got blood wok done and my test count came in really low (5.1nmol/l). This was about a couple of hours after my sixth shot.

I am relatively young between 25-27 so this was really surprising. Is this normal for this cycle? I am having my gear tested to see if it is test prop and tren ace and I am getting the results in two weeks. I think it is probably fake as my test levels were way too low and I have had no tren cough or any sides at all since I started. ( i know it doesn't always happen but I can't be that lucky to get no sides/benefits at all?)

I*********NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES Any help would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're between 25 and 27, so why not just say ur 26 lol. Why switch from test/tren to sust??? There is a board sponsor here with very legit gear look around dude. Plus you need to start off with all your stats, ie, age, height, weight, body fat %, cycle history or nobody will help you with shit.

You're flirting with the site rules asking for sources.

You would be best to pct and do your homework on supplies...

There really isn't a right way to answer your questions. It appears that you are doing what it takes to find out if your gear is real or not.NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES

EDIT: Milton, please read my original post that you edited. I told the original poster that it is against the rules to ask for a source. Just pointing out your rules to him...

Last edited:
If you are the taking real test that shuts down your natural test. 2 weeks in probably isn't enough time to see your test levels go up high enough...but it may be. Did you ever get pre cycle blood tests??

When you join a forum you just don't automatically find out a good source... you have to post and read and just politely look around and sooner or later you find one.
Besides with this as your 1st post no one knows you.

Thanks for joining up btw ...stick around and enjoy!

There really isn't a right way to answer your questions. It appears that you are doing what it takes to find out if your gear is real or not.NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED READ THE BOARD RULES

Admin/Milton: Please read my original post. I stated to the original poster that it was against the rules. I didn't ask for a source. I don't need a source from here lol

Back