No test production, pathetically small (125 lbs) & weak, seeking advice

scoreel

General Stats:

Height: 5"6
Weight: 125 lbs
Body Composition: Skinny Fat
Routine: Stronglifts 5x5
TDEE: ~1700 Calories
Daily Consumed Calories: 2300 (500 surplus, everything being measured by scale and logged on myfitnesspal, protein: 125g or slightly more a day)
Before TRT, test levels: ~1
Test levels with 1 year 0.5 mg of Test Cyp: ~14 (the very lowest end of "normal", my doctor's units of measurement seems different than the standard scores in the hundreds)

5x5 Lift Stats (extremely weak but last year my lifts were around half this OR less, ie. couldn't bench the empty barbell for reps)

Squat: 100lbs x 5
Bench Press: 95lbs x 5
OHP: 60 lbs x 5
Deadlift: 125 lbs x 5
Bent Over Row: 65 lbs x 5

Other perhaps relevant details: Tired all the time, I sleep at least 8 hours + naps whenever possible. Almost no libido, my arms are under 11 inches and prob at least 1 inch of that is fat. My chest is 32 inches. Only been lifting for a year however I certainly have NOT made any noticeable noob gains even. Despite the first 3 months being with a personal trainer, so my form is decent.

Evidence that I'm eating enough & training hard enough:

I seem to be making strength gains and fat gains. I'm actually up 5 lbs in the last month, but it seems to be all fat, so I'm confused since the strength gains at least appear to indicate that I am training hard enough... I don't really know how I could train harder (without affecting recovery) when sometimes I do stall and am forced to deload because I literally can't complete the reps... it's not like my progression has been this perfect effortless linear progression.

I've read so many times that people who are so below their genetic max like me (at least 50 lbs below it) shouldn't do steroids.
But I will be on TRT for life, so there is 0 risk of affecting my test production.

My doctor pisses me the off with my pathetic trt dose as well. Which JUST got upped to 0.75mg. (0.75 cc from vial that is 100mg/mL)
He was so reluctant to raise my dose to this measly dose despite my levels being at the very bottom of normal.

Anyways can anyone PLEASE take pity on my situation and recommend what I should do to gain muscle and strength?
I have test, dbol and aromasin on hand but haven't done anything with them yet. Can acquire other stuff as per recommendation.

Last edited:
General Stats:

Height: 5"6
Weight: 125 lbs
Body Composition: Skinny Fat
Routine: Stronglifts 5x5
TDEE: ~1700 Calories
Daily Consumed Calories: 2300 (500 surplus, everything being measured by scale and logged on myfitnesspal, protein: 125g or slightly more a day)
Before TRT, test levels: ~1
Test levels with 1 year 0.5 mg of Test Cyp: ~14 (the very lowest end of "normal", my doctor's units of measurement seems different than the standard scores in the hundreds)

5x5 Lift Stats (extremely weak but last year my lifts were around half this OR less, ie. couldn't bench the empty barbell for reps)

Squat: 100lbs x 5
Bench Press: 95lbs x 5
OHP: 60 lbs x 5
Deadlift: 125 lbs x 5
Bent Over Row: 65 lbs x 5

Other perhaps relevant details: Tired all the time, I sleep at least 8 hours + naps whenever possible. Almost no libido, my arms are under 11 inches and prob at least 1 inch of that is fat. My chest is 32 inches. Only been lifting for a year however I certainly have NOT made any noticeable noob gains even. Despite the first 3 months being with a personal trainer, so my form is decent.

Evidence that I'm eating enough & training hard enough:

I seem to be making strength gains and fat gains. I'm actually up 5 lbs in the last month, but it seems to be all fat, so I'm confused since the strength gains at least appear to indicate that I am training hard enough... I don't really know how I could train harder (without affecting recovery) when sometimes I do stall and am forced to deload because I literally can't complete the reps... it's not like my progression has been this perfect effortless linear progression.

I've read so many times that people who are so below their genetic max like me (at least 50 lbs below it) shouldn't do steroids.
But I will be on TRT for life, so there is 0 risk of affecting my test production.

My doctor pisses me the off with my pathetic trt dose as well. Which JUST got upped to 0.75mg. (0.75 cc from vial that is 100mg/mL)
He was so reluctant to raise my dose to this measly dose despite my levels being at the very bottom of normal.

Anyways can anyone PLEASE take pity on my situation and recommend what I should do to gain muscle and strength?
I have test, dbol and aromasin on hand but haven't done anything with them yet. Can acquire other stuff as per recommendation.

It would be great if you cost post a full set of labs with reference ranges. I have no idea what "14" is for a test level. Also where does estrogen (e2) currently sit? If you don't have a full set of labs i highly suggest you get labs on your own. The recomended labs are in the stickies.

It's not possible to make suggestions without a clear picture of where you are at today.

1 nmol/L for total testosterone? Hmmmm. Something is missing here.

How did you discover you were hypogonadal? What was found to be the cause? Something doesn't add up here given your age and being on TRT.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but 1 nmol/L is pretty much a death sentence if left there. In fact, I think intra testicular testosterone is higher than that. Yeeeesh.

Back