nolva

william26

i am in week 3 of my cycle this is what it looks like'
weeks 1-4 d-bol40 mg ed
weeks 1-12 test 400. 600mg week
week1-12 deca300. 400mg week
my question is i have nolva on hand just incase.
but people are telling me i need this for post cycle to take with my clomid is this true?
and if so what should my schedule on this be.
thank-you.

If you have nolva, you can use it if you get signs of gyno AND for post cycle therapy. Though most people use Clomid to restore their HPTA, nolva will work as well.

Easto said:
If you have nolva, you can use it if you get signs of gyno AND for post cycle therapy. Though most people use Clomid to restore their HPTA, nolva will work as well.

I agree

When using Nolvadex instead of Clomid for post-cycle recovery, what is the recommended doseage?

(And, yes, I did check the "Drug Profiles" section before posting this question.)

Mr. dB said:
When using Nolvadex instead of Clomid for post-cycle recovery, what is the recommended doseage?

(And, yes, I did check the "Drug Profiles" section before posting this question.)

20 mg Nolva is approx equal to 50 mg Clomid........

btw, that was in the Nolva profile...

j/k about the profile part.....:D

you can use them in conjunction with each other. they do the same thing but, kinda different. the end result is the same, but what each drug actually does, differs. so use both their strengths.

Frankie xq said:
you can use them in conjunction with each other. they do the same thing but, kinda different. the end result is the same, but what each drug actually does, differs. so use both their strengths.

Sorry to hijack william's thread, but I asked because I wanna avoid Clomid this time around. Last time my eyesight suddenly got a lot worse right about the time I was finishing up with Clomid therapy.

Back