Nolvadex for gyno ? why

darkwing86

So i keep hearing Nolvadex is and could be the best bet for gyno if u feel a lump . Why is it that nolvadex woulf / should work bets in theory . I know its used in breast cancer, but what does that have to do with the reason it could potentially reverse the lump of gyno ...... ?

and question 2 ) what exactly is the lump in the first stages of gyno ? an enlarged gland ?

1st option would be Raloxifene... 2nd option if Raloxifene doesn't work would be Nolvadex...

Last chance saloon would be Letrozole... old school choice that worked for some but not many.

I like to think of Nolvadex sort of being like Arimidex, just more selective. It doesn't kill estrogen at the site, only stops it from developing further, and after use for so long, what estrogen that was there will be gone.

It's not going to destroy glands that have developed fully, but it will stop estrogenic activity at the breast site. This halt may allow your body to eliminate underdeveloped glands. I would imagine, if you stop therapy and haven't sorted out the reason it started developing in the first place, it'll come right back.

It would be nice if they just made a selective glandular suicidal drug. Gyno removal without the knife! :D

So i keep hearing Nolvadex is and could be the best bet for gyno if u feel a lump . Why is it that nolvadex woulf / should work bets in theory . I know its used in breast cancer, but what does that have to do with the reason it could potentially reverse the lump of gyno ...... ?

and question 2 ) what exactly is the lump in the first stages of gyno ? an enlarged gland ?

Read the link below in my signature. Sorry -- I know we keep telling you to read it for a bunch of your questions. It covers how to treat gyno. It also covers what a SERM is and what it does.

I am not sure i am seeing much of a difference, if any, with rui tamox but i am right around the 1 month mark. I hoping this next month starts to bring some changes..otherwise its looking like surgery would be the only option.

Sometime surgery is the only way to go.
I am of the opinion that raloxifene is your best bet for gyno treatment, followed by tamoxifen. In all honestly if Ralox doesnt handle your gyno I am firmly of the belief that surgery is your only option man.

Sometime surgery is the only way to go.
I am of the opinion that raloxifene is your best bet for gyno treatment, followed by tamoxifen. In all honestly if Ralox doesnt handle your gyno I am firmly of the belief that surgery is your only option man.

Yep 100%

Back