nolvadex question

syclone2659

ok here is my first cycle. 500 week test enanthate 1-8 weeks
thia pink dbol 30 mg day weeks 1-6
10 mg nolvadex day (throughout)
clomid 1-3 weeks post cycle
like i said this is my first cycle and im scared sh*tless because ive heard horror stories of dbol and bad reactions to it. also i dont want to much watter bloat( i dont want a beach ball face) what can i do to keep this under comtrol? is 10 mg of nolva enough? each day. also im going to split up the test 250 mon left cheek and 250 thurs. right cheek. i dont want to have a huge lump or alot of pain with this, is this the best spot ? is 6 weeks of dbol to much should i take 25 mg for 4 weeks instead? i dont want to bad of back pain, should i split it up 2 or 3 times a day to reduce this. thank you in advance for the reply;s

weight 195 now 16.5 inch bi's 18-23% body fat im guessing, i want to be at 215-220 lbs with 17.5 bi's and a little lower body fat not much, as this is a bulking cycle.

I don't think you need to take Dbol at all since this is your first cycle. Just do a test only cycle for 10 weeks.
Nolva is not for reducing bloat, Arimidex or Liqui-dex is to reduce bloat. Nolva is mainly for gyno if symptoms appear. Some take it post cycle like clomid. So no need to take during cycle unless sypmtoms appear.

If I were you I would reduce the BF before starting AS. At least get under 15%bf.
Eat clean and a lot and you should see good results.

I'd definitely get some Liquidex and make damn sure you have enough Nolvadex to run 40mg/ED if you start running into any gyno symptoms.

first cycle just have the nolva on hand. also yes if you get liquidex use it if your worried about bloat , but IMO bloat on a mass cycle is essential helps with strength which in turn leads to more muscle, besides post cycle the bloat goes away

Go with the test only cycle. Have nolva and arimidex or femara on hand if you see signs of gyno start both. When gyno symptoms are gone keep using the anti-e of your choice.

JohnnyB

syclone2659 said:
like i said this is my first cycle and im scared sh*tless because ive heard horror stories of dbol and bad reactions to it. also i dont want to much watter bloat( i dont want a beach ball face) what can i do to keep this under comtrol? is 10 mg of nolva enough? each day. also im going to split up the test 250 mon left cheek and 250 thurs. right cheek. i dont want to have a huge lump or alot of pain with this, is this the best spot ? is 6 weeks of dbol to much should i take 25 mg for 4 weeks instead? i dont want to bad of back pain, should i split it up 2 or 3 times a day to reduce this. thank you in advance for the reply;s

The minimum effective dose of nolva is 20mg per day, keep that in mind if you need it. Personally, I like using nolva through a cycle. Why wait for signs of gyno? Fight it in advance and nolva is good for your cholesterol profile while juicing. The horror stories about Dbol are just that, stories. I've used it at 40mg per day for 10 weeks with no problems.
It's ok to split up your test , but 1ml of any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will not make a lump. Look at spotinjections.com for your options on injecting.

Back