Norma Deca real or fake?

The one on the right matches mine except the lot number...and the one on the left, looks like none i have had...but, they may have changed the way they print the exps and lots...i would say good to go on the right, and left is shady to me...the exp and lot nums look to perfectly printed on it..but, hey, they may have changed...

E

do all norma deca have the etching on the glass, if they do not could this mean that they are fake.

or possibly that norma has changed

i just got a bunch of the ones on the left.The ones that say norma hella sa.The labels peel off like butter and some of the oil in them are very yellow.Any one got any more feed back on these ones .They seem a bit wierd lookin to me...

Mass 70
yes they have the print on the glass..They are exactly like the one one the left.Its weird the label peels of like nothing..

i have purchsed the same ones but mine do not have the print on the glass.

i ahve been told that this does not mean that they are fake, but i have heard that there are fake deca going around with the print on the glass.

there is too many fake problems with deca, so i will not be using it again especially from norma hellas.

shit really.Mine look totaly like the new ones..And the labels do peel off???also I can rub of the lot and exp.
Sounds like there bogus...

I have the same gear, but I have not used it yet. Kind of skeptical on it cause the labels are not all apllied the same and the other deca I have had the liquid is clear. This one looks yellow, but Im not saying its fake I got mine from a legit source so not to sure. my labels peel off just as easily.

i have the same ones on the left and have been trying to reserch to find out if they are real. every thing Ive read sounds good. my lables dont come off to easy and the liquid is a little colored. did you get yours in N.Y. state?

Both legit..guys please note that some of the newer Normas dont have the imprint in the glass..this is offcourse quite disturbing for some of you...but the rest of the vial (label, vial itself, top etc.) looks exactly the same..

D.W.

dutch windmill said:
Both legit..guys please note that some of the newer Normas dont have the imprint in the glass..this is offcourse quite disturbing for some of you...but the rest of the vial (label, vial itself, top etc.) looks exactly the same..

D.W.

Good to know.....Thanks DW.

Back