Norma Hellas S.A. deca Exp. 2013

onereal

Norma Hellas S.A. deca Exp. 2013: fake or real?

Hello guys,
I know that there is a lot of fake deca from Norma around. So could you please give your opinion about one that I have. It comes from a trusted source - the guy is over 7 years in the business.

Pictures do not show it clearly, but vials have high quality background print on labels (logo of Hellas) together with hologram.

Please share your opinion and explain why.

Thanks a lot!

Pictures here: steroidology.com/forum/members/onereal-albums-norma-hellas-s-deca.html

Last edited:
Norma Hellas S.A. deca Exp. 2013: real or fake pls?

Hello guys,

I know that there is a lot of fake deca from Norma around. So could you please give your opinion about one that I have. It comes from a trusted source - the guy is over 7 years in the business.

Pictures do not show it clearly, but vials have high quality background print on labels (logo of Hellas) together with hologram.

Please share your opinion and explain why.

Thanks a lot!

Pictures here: steroidology.com/forum/members/onereal-albums-norma-hellas-s-deca.html

they don't have the right top. metal should be indented & stopper black not grey.

WRONG.

the metal head changed since 1-2 years ago.

the same did the stopper from black to gray. i showed at that time photos here from the factory directly.

i'd say is fake because of the batch code number, which if starts with 12 means it was made in 2012, and the expiry on this product is 2 years. so should expire in 2014.

apart from this, they look very close to the original.

on phone all I saw was exp of 2013

so im fuguring if it was manufactured in 2011 given two years than I thought it would have older style top and stopper?

now I understand what your saying about incorrect man. date.

still highly faked gear and I haven't used in ages since changes. too many fakes. Then again I don't live in Greece lol ! thanks for info.

WRONG.

the metal head changed since 1-2 years ago.

the same did the stopper from black to gray. i showed at that time photos here from the factory directly.

i'd say is fake because of the batch code number, which if starts with 12 means it was made in 2012, and the expiry on this product is 2 years. so should expire in 2014.

apart from this, they look very close to the original.

yeah its true, i allways bought them 3 years ago than the color change and i got so mad because i thought i had a fake one, but i got it from the same farma like always than they stop getting it because to many people where faking it and no one wanted to buy them, but i can sure tell you that the normas you have they are fake but might work just fine, but i know they are fake because the L 1209011 and exp 09 2013, but far as i know the 12 stands for year 2012 and the 09 is the month so it is 1 year thats not true it should be 2 years, cheak this out ! imgur.com/a/eW3mj#2

Hey, do they still have the hologram on the vial label ? Last ones I saw (exp 2009) they had it. If they do, I'd say their legit

Dude they look good. Sometimes ugl labs will use another lab names instead of making there own name..u just have to try it out u say u trust your source so go ahead. Let us know wat the deal.

hmm lets see

the dates don't add up ... lot # start with a 12 which indicates manufacture in 2012

but the expiration is 2013 ... however shelf life is two years so should be 2014

ask apmakeio

Last edited:
the real one should have black rubber, indented metal cap and not so wide of a gap between the two ends of the label

I would of agreed to this, in another post i said the same exact thing , BUT a guy from greece (apmakeo) said that this has changed ...

the real ones do have black stoppers. they are replicas. lol i still consider replicas fake. just my 2 cents

the original one has also gray stopper now and the metal cap is same as the counterfeiters had it years back (its a standard type of cap anyway).

this in the photos is 100% fake but the reason of the batch no and expiry. is fake 100%.

true!!!!!! I got some before and it was legit, cam with box literature and the barcode... ^^^this dudes shit doesn't come with any packaging what so ever

Back