Nostalgy. Kane at 21, with his Daughter. Sarah

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
K

Kane_Red_Machine

My sister just send it to me...

I was young, my baby was to...

the time passed... Damn... I totaly forgoten that time... i don't remember the day it was...

it was almost 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Me and the wife are planning children soon.

I gotta tell you Kane....she is really something else....you're going to have to put a chastity belt on that one...she is gonna be gorgeous someday!!! Congrats...and watch out for all the horny teenage boys one day...ha ha ha.

Me and the wife are planning children soon.

I gotta tell you Kane....she is really something else....you're going to have to put a chastity belt on that one...she is gonna be gorgeous someday!!! Congrats...and watch out for all the horny teenage boys one day...ha ha ha.

Yep...

You have a 19 year old? is she hot? pics please. You cant withold shit like this from your bros.

It's never the example, than mod is supposed to show to others.

If mods starts as bad... i can imagine how will go newb seeing this...

It's never the example, than mod is supposed to show to others.

If mods starts as bad... i can imagine how will go newb seeing this...

I understand your concern but as long as everyone knows where the line is there shouldnt be a problem.

Rules for this forum:

No personal attacks
No flaming
No racism, includes color, race, religion, creed, sexuality
No derogatory comments about men/women in sexist way
No racist or derogatory words used for describing people

None of those rules were broken. I just asked if she was attractive and if you could post a current pic. Relax my friend.

Last edited:
i'm relax Estray.
just as you ask if she's hot... i could imagine what comment will be posted in one minute...

As you see with the pic i posted with my comment, i'm nothing hurts, i take it easy...

Realy... is just internet after all.

i'm relax Estray.
just as you ask if she's hot... i could imagine what comment will be posted in one minute...

As you see with the pic i posted with my comment, i'm nothing hurts, i take it easy...

Realy... is just internet after all.

If anyone posted a comment that was over the line as per the rules of this forum, it would be dealt with properly.

That o'right Estray... i see some discredit comment in my post, i correct it.

and you could remove the anwer by the way.

as that, thris tread will be clean of any rude comment.

Last edited:
Back