Not A Noob, But Not A Vet. New Member

T-RexAlpha

Bodybuilder
Hello, New Member here. Lets get straight to the point shall we?

Name: Chris
Height: 5'8
Weight: 219 (Currently cutting) was 255

Intro:

I got into weight lifting at the age of 16, back in 1994 due to stress, tired of being the little guy (140 lbs back then), etc. I constantly read and breathed bodybuilding growing up as a kid. I wanted to compete! But adversity to my dreams and goals would hinder me. My mom has been sick my entire life, I had to grow up knowing she could die any day. That shit fucks with your head, and begun to stress out, along with a Shit ton of other issues and problems.

This is where it all began for me. I remember reading genetics are everything, you either have them or you don't. Being 140 lbs. I remember saying to myself, "fuck genetics!" And began to take out my aggression, fear, pain, etc. Out on the weights at my local gym. At that time for you older bros, EAS was kind of big at that time and had a contest. For either #1- top 10 most fat lost. Or Top 10 #2 Most muscle gained in 12 weeks. I started weight training and dieting from there on. I didn't place, but that year, I gained 45 lbs of muscle and had 13% bodyfat. Putting me at 185-195, my weight would fluctuate here till I was 30. At that time (16 yrs old) I got interested in AAS. And started reading the forums. I remeber seeing many people told, "Wait till your older, AAS are not for you, wait till your 25". Well I am one of those guys who actually listened to you all, and waited until now. I have many years of training under my belt. I have nutrition exp, diet exp, supplement exp, some AAS, PCT, Etc, some protocol exp. BUT have never done a cycle. I did some research but dont know everything, and am here to learn, Listen and keep my mouth shut.. I wont be asking for sources, etc. Like some of these dudes, giving themselves away that they didn't read the rules, and stickys. I have had alot of questions, and found my answers in the stickys (Thanks to all of you). I read a gang load of the stickys, Rules, New Member Info, etc. I look forward being friends, colabortating, etc.

I'm a bros, bro. What do I mean by that? Well I know a little about this game, and I'm not some chump newbie rdy to ask stupid questions that can be found by reading and doing some research. Im going to be 80 yrs old guy with my hat backwards still killing it in the gym, jacked as fuck.

Character: Someone who is trustworthy and loves bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition, who is respectful, honest, who will tell it like it is #RealTalk. Someone willing to Learn, take your comments serious, and to fact check everything, and be smart about this shit. I would like advice, help, and for someone to take me under there wing.

Thanks for having me Steriodology ***128170;***128074;

Well welcome to the board, Holy shit that was a great into. :wavey: Listen this is the best of the best forums out here. Solid advice from some of most experienced and book read BB's and PL's.

We try and want to help with your education of the safest way to use AAS . SO as you read and listen to the threads do not hesitate to ask questions, Just do not hijack peoples threads.. cool ,. You will be G2G We all are still learning everyday even the vets.

If you want to cycle, well, read the beginners cycles, learn about Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone. Learn about aromatizing steroids and what that means. Test only for your first cycle so read the Testosterone Profile thoroughly .

Estradiol ( E2) is what concerns us. The second estrogen out of 3. The side effects of high and low E2. And there are several not just Gyno as so many think. Not to keep and AI on hand but to run and why What an AI is and what it is used for

Hey 37 yrs, a good age. Some mature muscle mass. That's me in my Avi back in 86' lol I only have 29 years on you. hee hee he . been in this since 80'. I'm just a has been LOL :laugh3:

Ok great to have you and good luck

OMM

OP I quote you "Lets get straight to the point , shall we " .... ah ha LMAO

Last edited:
Lol. I'm not really one to mess around. Straight to the point. I have never done a cycle as of yet, and still need to get my blood work done first. In the meantime, I have been reading, studying, researching, and fact checking everything I read. I went through all the stickies, and they where PACKED with a shit ton of good info. I still don't know it, nor am I a know it all. I appreciate you commenting, seem like no alot of new members get much replies, maybe that's just my initial accesment. But that's ok, I know this forum is definitely, if not already, one of the best forums out there, which is why I joined. Ya, definitely got to watch the E2 since its the most power out of all of them, I read. Could be wrong, but I do know what your talking about. I plan to start just with Test obviously for my first cycle, pin 2 times a week at 200, for a total of 400. More is not always better, so I will start here. Icwill have Nova and Arimidex on hand as well as Letro just in case if I find myself sensitive, etc. I will probably run this for 12 weeks, at week 6 get my mid blood work done, and then after my 4 week PCT.

Ok really good to hear your attitude. It will go along way to your learning on here. Most generally if no one (vets) do not disagree with what some of us the been around here then the info is mostly spot on. But ya know some input is the guys personal experience and we differ sometimes.

Now sometimes there aren't as many welcomes as we would like but when you get into some particular Q's there will be much input from the members.
Stick around .

Holly smokes EAS are we that old? Lol, great to have you here man like oldschoolmuscle, boy time fly's!!

I'm sorry with your moms issue it is a mind bendor and can Cloud on your goals..
That said I started back in 84 lifting weights I was 13 years old, I started to take AA's in 94 my mom was the first
To pin winnie.
All I have to say I didn't know how dangerous AAS can do to a younger me:Pat:

Ah ha hahaa I'll get back in on this, I'm liking reading both of you guys posts. Gotta laugh back a few days , wk maybe , .. I was like "Who the Fvck is this Mr.P" hee, hee :insane:

Come to find out he's ok ... but I did wanna kick his ass... Oops NO, wrong mike, better stay in your corner old man... :laugh3:

It's all good now as we resume spreading or experience and learned and researched knowledge. Keep it up guys. AS for this old guy I really love this forum :wavey:

Lol, well the older we get the more body part we have to work on includind boobs..
But I'm working on those boobs now to look the best ragy they can in style :D

Lol, well the older we get the more body part we have to work on includind boobs..
But I'm working on those boobs now to look the best ragy they can in style :D

You and me both, with age comes maturity. ***55357;***56833;

Ah ha hahaa I'll get back in on this, I'm liking reading both of you guys posts. Gotta laugh back a few days , wk maybe , .. I was like "Who the Fvck is this Mr.P" hee, hee :insane:

Come to find out he's ok ... but I did wanna kick his ass... Oops NO, wrong mike, better stay in your corner old man... :laugh3:

It's all good now as we resume spreading or experience and learned and researched knowledge. Keep it up guys. AS for this old guy I really love this forum :wavey:

Mr. P got some damn good posts. I enjoy them. And you Mike are very knowledgeable. Wish some of these new guys would seriously read and understand your posts because there filled with knowledge. To many times I see guys asking questions, and there ANSWERS are in the stickies!!! That shit kills ne

Mr. P got some damn good posts. I enjoy them. And you Mike are very knowledgeable. Wish some of these new guys would seriously read and understand your posts because there filled with knowledge. To many times I see guys asking questions, and there ANSWERS are in the stickies!!! That shit kills ne

Hey man thank you so much for the compliments. Ya know my family always said " Mike has the gift of gab " but it does get in the way. I know many of my posts are not read when people see the length "OMG it's him again" :mad: this fvcker goes on and on... but I tell you I just can't tell it like it is IMOP and experience and not tell why and how it works. An explanation for me is needed. Just for me...

But I will try more to shorten the posts. Hey more noobs might read the whole thing and learn ( considering if I have it right)

Hey we need to try and r e c r u i t some more people, keep it up guys :)

Oh hey T-rex your on my radar for good knowledgeable post.. sincerely dude. :wavey:

OMM

Last edited:
Hey man thank you so much for the compliments. Ya know my family always said " Mike has the gift of gab " but it does get in the way. I know many of my posts are not read when people see the length "OMG it's him again" :mad: this fvcker goes on and on... but I tell you I just can't tell it like it is IMOP and experience and not tell why and how it works. An explanation for me is needed. Just for me...

But I will try more to shorten the posts. Hey more noobs might read the whole thing and learn ( considering if I have it right)

Hey we need to try and r e c r u i t some more people, keep it up guys :)

Oh hey T-rex your on my radar for good knowledgeable post.. sincerely dude. :wavey:

OMM

Hey thanks alot bro, I appreciate that. I just see so many questions DAILY that the stickys answer. Shit, as soon as you see there question 100% of the time you can tell they didn't read the stickys!!!

Like blood work, its never mentioned and yet people ask if this source is legit, or I think I got fake gear, etc. BLOODWORK says it all. Read and learn the sides of each and every compound, and THEN BE PREPARED with the correct protocol. To many hear about all of these great steriods, but never even consider the sides. I know this because I see the posts. And when the sides do come, they dont have the stuff they need, sometimes before its to late (Gyno). I just want to help, and educate people. And I have never ran a cycle yet. I got my knowledge through forums, research, and reading a shit ton of stickys lol. And I take bloodwork serious. First Cycle for me Test-C twice a week, I will have AI's on deck and Proper PCT. In fact, im the type of guy that takes AAS serious, its a fun ride but it can fuck you in the end if your dumb about PCT and AI's and Sides. This is why some might think its overkill, but I will be prepared for anything, and I will have stuff for my next cycle as well, for harsher sides if need be.

Last edited:
Back