Not my usual post

SleepingGiant said:
personally I don't know one way or the other on this.. but I don't wish to "Disrespect" dude here..

doc said lots of "Drug injections" or injections period?

if so, all of the diabetics are gonna get this too.. may just be a coincidence..

Good point G.

Niclipse said:
I have a feeling that this frequent injection theory may not apply to subcutaneous insulin injections, but more invasive injections. Just my own thought here. Another hypothesis: Maybe with all the nicks done to arteries and veins from frequent injections have caused fragments to travel through the blood and cause buildup?

Another thing I was able to put together: dirkdiggler9969 only used long acting esters, so he never pinned himself more than two times a week and rarely ever went past 16 week cycles and has maybe run 10 cycles ever.

I, on the other hand, love short acting esters and have pinned my self EOD, sometimes up to three times because I couldnt fit all the gear in my 3cc syrnges, often. Just another blow to the 'this shit isnt fair' case.

another good point

Good luck to you and hope you have a speedy recovery bro.

I think another tragic result of this is that as you said, you can't report this to the docs due to worries about being dropped by insurance.

It makes one wonder how many thousands of cases similar to yours go unreported every year for the same reason. Cases that if they were reported, could provide valuable research information.

It's a damn shame.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Sup bros, this topic is gonna be way off my usual advice topics or progress topics. I've been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for about 4 years now. I'm almost 27 and I'm in the best shape of my life. I'm 6"1" 205lbs with about 7-9%bf. I drink maybe 1 beer a month and use no other illegal drugs. I run pretty tame cycles, I usually run about 600mgs a week of Test and 600mg a week of EQ. Every second or Third cycle I've thown in Tren for 10 weeks or Winstrol (winny) and even kicked things off with Dbol before. I do everything moderately and follow perfect post cycle therapy (pct) everytime. My only side effects have every been a little Hair Loss on the Tren,some acne here and there and maybe two case of Gyno that was quickly blown away by Novla for a couple days.

After that long intro. here is the problem. On January 2nd I woke up around 7:30am and started ironing some pants. While ironing I got dizzy and fell down. When I tried to get back up, nothing on my right side worked. I tried several times but just couldn't get make my body remain straight without falling to the right. My girlfriend came in the room after she heard me calling to her (thank God) and said I was making very little scense. After a few seconds she asked me if I wanted to go to the Hospital and I nodded yes. Once at the hospital I got a PIERCING migraine. I get migraines maybe a couple times a year but this one was absolutely crippling. The emergency room puts me in the fucking hallway for 4 hours, I'm sure they're thinking I did some blow and fucked myself up or that I partied too hard on New Years Eve.(granted I still can't walk at this time) Finally they start ordering more test than an EKG or a Chest X-ray. I have an MRI and an MRE(MRI with contrast in your body) the MRI shows that I had a stroke in my Cerebelum which controls your balance. After that is discovered the mood of my nurses totally changes and I got literally 15 nurses in my room ripping off all my shit to get me down to the stroke ward. Once there the doctors order some heart test( a heart ultrasound and a TEE(It's where they shoved a camera down my throat into my stomach to take pictures of the back of my heart.)) The ultrasound showed a perfect heart, even while on 600mg's test and 600mg's EQ my BP is 120 over 80. However, the TEE showed that I now have a tumor inside my Aortic Valve. Wow. Juice is obviously the first thing that goes through my mind and out of all my visitors only my Gf and best friend knows about AAS. I was still open minded througout the whole thing that it could be from something else other than Juice until every doctor was completely baffled by it (They sent my films to Shands and Jackson Memorial for help and my current thoracic surgeon is extremely recognized as the best around here). One of the only things that my mother always wanted to know when we saw a new doctor was the same meaningless question, "What caused this ?" And before I tell you what they all said, My first profession choice was in medicine and I'm very informed as in regards to tumors and the unexplained growth of them, however, you smoke/lung cancer... you drink/liver cancer ext. But sometimes things just show up fo lack of a better term. But as far as a tumor inside the Aortic Valve goes, all doctors said " Nobody knows for sure except that lots of drug injections have been shown to cause them." Now before you guy's try to flame me, remember. I LOVE JUICE. This isn't a big "don't do juice thread". The doctor's who said this had no idea I was on juice. My levels were back to normal and I just look like I'm extremely in shape( normal folks only think that the big Ronnie muthafuckers are the only ones on, it never crosses their mind that, "hmm, that 50cent fellow sure has big arms or that Timbaland dude used to be fat and no he's completely and utterly jacked... those wonderful hollywood workouts, must've been the 300 one.") I've just always kept all you bro's informed with all the good and now I just wanna tell you what's going on with me and to try and act as a point of reference for some research on Juice for you guys. There is nothing I've ever done that could explain this tumor except for AAS. My choice now has become to never touch the stuff again. It's gonna be hard. I really enjoyed bulking up to 220 in the winter and then chopping it all down and discoving 5 new solid pounds that weren't gonna leave me ever. I know that those of you who don't know me are gonna say this is some dumb newbie I've never seen post much but, my life has been crazy the last couple years with a divorce, a new house( that bitch stole the other one...cunt) and working just about 60hrs a week, so my post have slowed now that I'm so busy and don't really need too much information since my cycles are always similar. StoneCold, Douggie, Niclipse and Dolf can vouche for me, I know my shit and I would've continued to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until I just wanted to stop. There's so little research out there good or bad and this won't get documented because I never told the doctors due to Insurance and Workmans Comp restraints.

HEART SURGERY STUFF YOU CAN STOP READING HERE IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED

So, I now have to have Open Heart Surgery in about 6 weeks to remove this tumor. Anyonme who knows anything about tumors also knows that it might be worse when they get in there and the doctor is pretty must plannning on it so I have to decide on what type of Heart Valve that I want. Mechanical, Tissue(Cadaver), or Ross Procedure (What Arnold had). I'm currently on Coumadin( a blood thinner ) which sucks. If I choose the Mechanical I'd have to stay on it which is just not an option for me( I'm on it now pre-surgery to prevent another stroke and I was brushing my teeth 2 nights ago and my gums bled for about 25 minutes, my gum never bleed). I'm totally freaking out because now all of my stroke symptoms except for a mild headache are gone and I feel totally normal. However, the Tumor has to go because either some of it broke loose and caused the stroke or the turbulance of blood going over it caused a clot. I can't beleive that at 26 and in the best shape of my life with everything the best it's ever been I gotta have surgery where they stop my heart. I can't get angry because there's no one to be angry with except where I'm driving the Mcdonalds by my Gym and some Fat bitch with a puntestine hanging down to her knees flicks her cigarette out of the window as she leaves the drivethrough... and she got to make it to 40.

I know If I read this thread before I would be like , nah, not me that dude must be leaving something out, but I'm not. I'll keep you guys posted and right before surgery I'm leaving a list of things for my GF to do if something were to happen and one of them will be to let you guys know.Later.

Hey bro - I have got to commend you on the vantage point you are taking with regards to this. Karmic checks and balances so-to-speak. It's a stance that most would not take, and it takes a very mature mind to come to terms like that.

I do wish the best to you - honestly I do. I'm 26 as well, and although I had some major hospital time when I was young, I think it only gets scarier as you get older.

Best wishes brother.

btw - I just wanted to ask you about what you said about your gums bleeding for 25 minutes? Is that a stroke symptom? I couldn't quite figure that part out ...

Xtreme57 said:
It's a stance that most would not take, and it takes a very mature mind to come to terms like that.

He's a top class brolly, that is for sure.

Xtreme57 said:
btw - I just wanted to ask you about what you said about your gums bleeding for 25 minutes? Is that a stroke symptom? I couldn't quite figure that part out ...

He's now on blood thinners, so because of this, even brushing his teeth which normally wouldnt cause bleeding does. I can't imagine what it'd be like if he had to floss. Living the rest of your life on blood thinners isnt an ideal situation...

rocko419 said:
Lucky13 said:
My heart has given me some nasty scares although the outcome wasn't like yours.....I reassessed a whole host of living habits once it happened! Now keeping my heart happy/healthy is one of my primary concerns!!

I feel most steroids are safe it's the AI's and SERMS that scare the shit out of me! [B[U]]I swear Nolva is going to give me a brain tumor![/U]![/QUOTE[/B]]

Lucky what makes you think that? And do you feel like telling A bit more about your hart? if not I understand. But what ever was going on with you do you think it's steroid relatted?

My heart issues weren't related to steroids as it was to do with CO poisoning....it's a odd feeling when you heart is having trouble because no matter how healthy the rest of you is without a fully working heart the rest of you just withers away! Kind of a car without an engine.....you also suddenly realise you have virtually two of everything in your body! two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two lungs, two kidneys but only one heart!!

After all that I now make sure I look after my heart!

On the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and SERM comment just read a few medical studies and those chems are nasty shit.

Buddy I'll say a prayer for you man. I feel the same way sometimes about my heart because I have Mitral Valve Prolapse and the paranoia sets in and sometimes I get so nervous that I'm going to have a heart attack or something. My cycles are long esters like you've done, with maybe a dbol or anavar thrown in every now and then, and I'm almost 29, so it keeps me wondering if I'm putting myself in danger.

I keep going to my heart/MVP doctor every single year and they do an echo, stress test, blood pressure monitoring, blood work, you name it, and everything keeps coming back perfect, so my hopes are still high that I'm going to be alright.

Sometimes I want to just call the doctor and have a full MRI and scan of my heart and all the valves just to see what shape they're in. I don't care what it costs either, I just would like to know the good news and have peace of mind.

We're hear for you man. I feel for you and pray you'll come out of this with flying colors. In Jesus name you'll be healed.

Back