Not sure where to go from here...

Sitruc

Need some advice on what to do to break through plateau.
27 years old, 205lbs, 5'7. Have been blasting and cruising for year and a half now. Mainly due to my body no longer producing T. Have been trying to make gains, but have only gained 5lbs in a year. I'm eating 7-8 meals a day that consist of 200gms of protein and 200gms of carbs. My blast cycle is coming to a end, have been taking 500mg test per week, 400mg deca per week and now 75mg tren ace EOD for 15 weeks now. The gear is legit, mates using same stuff getting good results. I train 5 times a week hard and get plenty of sleep. Have been cycling for 4 years now. Thinking maybe my body is used to it. Have tried many cycle stacks and nothing seems to be responding to me. Should I be bumping up the test to 1000mg? I don't see much difference between 250mg to 750mg per week. It seems all that is happening is it maintains my size.
Not sure what to do from here. Any help appreciated.

Sounds like your body has become quite tolerant to the anabolic, especially if the tren isn't doing it for you. Maybe you should get some labs done to see where you're at.
If you don't want to come off, you are probably going to have to go up to 1gram+ per week of test... Don't know if that's the best option for you though. If I was you, I would probably just cruise at your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) maintenance dose, I mean you should be in pretty good shape already given the time you've been on, so just maintain for a while and recover.

Ok, I might cruise for a while then bump it to 1g or more. Then see how that goes. What do you mean that it might not be the way to go exactly?

I know this might seem like a silly question, but have you increased the amount of food you eat? 200g of carbs and 200g of protein is like 3600 kcals. I know that if I don't keep up on my caloric intake, my gains seriously stall out.

My .02c :)

Change everything up: workouts, workout frequency, excessive calories... but definitely get some blood work and see where your numbers are, too.

Have you thought about running insulin?

I think you should talk to a MD and see where your over all health is at then take a step back and really evaluate your situation sounds like you are putting a lot of stress on yourself mentally and physicaly , I hope you figure it out bro G/L

ADD 5-6 Ui HGH , Quit ASS , Do a Nice PCT , stay away from AAS for 2-3 months more while you are HGH.
Your body will rest and receptors will clean, hopefully you can get your natural test back
After these its a good idea to make another good cycle , like 600-700 mg Test and 2 more stuff

Lots of good advice. I had bloods done, everything showed up good and healthy. Liver values slightly elevated but nothing serious. Tried changing up everything as mentioned. I am seeing a difference for some reason in my arm size and shoulders, shirts etc are noticeably tighter. But doesn't show on scales. I know I'm probably dropping some fat at the same time. I really feel I have got myself stuck, I can't come off AAS all together. I have tried and can no longer function off it. I had blood tests over a period of time off (6months) and my body no longer produces test. I may have always had low test I'm thinking. My quality of life before this was very poor due to low test.

Forgot to mention. My goal since getting into body building 4 years ago was 220lbs. 8 years ago I was doing amature boxing and only weighed 149lbs. I just want to push for the 220lbs but really stuck with only 15lbs to go.

I should tell you i was on AAS non stop for 9 years. Finally had the courage to quit , yes its hard but best desicion i ever do
I feel much more better and freedom of having a cycle when you want and plan is super good.
Otherwise you are always injecting ... No end

200g protein 200g carbs?? its no where close to enough unless your fats are ridiculously high..

Back