Novadex and tamoxifen is all I got for pct need help please

bigkess

Hey guys my friend never goes off test and I do. I did a 20 week test cycle at 600mgs a week and he had ordered clomid and Whinny for me but they never came. Being low on funds all I have is novadex pills and liquid tamoxifen. I dnt think this will be enough I'm 29 and have done around ten cycles. I take a good test booster plus DHEA and D-Aspartic acid. Fish oil and a multi-vitamin. Eating is on point lifting 4 days a week and 3 days 20 min cardio. My question is will this be enough to get my natural levels back and keep most my gains. If there was any way possible I would order clomid and hcg right now but I can't get Hcg or do I have the money for the next two weeks. Any insight or help or opinion or self experiences would be very helpful thanks everyone.

hCG should be used on cycle, NOT during PCT. It is HPTA suppressive.

First rule of cycling is to never start a cycle until you have everything in hand -- especially PCT. You should know better after 10 cycles.

If you just ended your cycle you won't be starting PCT for three weeks so it sounds like you have time to order clomid.

And I think you know this but the way you put it in your post leaves some doubt. So just in case, I want to clarify the Nolvadex = Tamoxifen.

Yes have both pill form and liquid. Test boosters work for me if I'm not on any gear. There not gonna add size or make me stronger but they make me horny as fuck thats only why I take em after a cycle.

technically nolva should be enough.. its an outdated philosophy though.. back in the days thats what bodybuilders used... clomid is more effective...

if youre telling us you have no choice and thats all you have then thats all you have..

run 40mg ed for 4 weeks

Back