--NOW INTRODUCING YK-11 to the SarmsSearch.com lineup! MUST READ!!--

I get e mails from 365 programs and not a sarm search e mail addy, is this normal? Never seen e mail confirmations by different companies

Also is the product no longer on sale?

your good, thats them.

Just ordered the YK-11 preslae and the discount code works.

YASSSSSSSSS

Reserve your bottle now! Presale happening. Very limited supply!

Use the discount code in my sig for a nice discount.

I get e mails from 365 programs and not a sarm search e mail addy, is this normal? Never seen e mail confirmations by different companies

SarmsSearch uses a third party to process their sales. A lot of places do this to ensure the sale is done quickly, professionally, and securely. When you add a product to your cart and then go to check out, you will notice it says 365 Programs on the page you check out on. So it is a good thing you got an email from them, it means everything went through fine.

And yes, I worried the first time I ordered and got the 365 email as well...so you are in good company. :)

Anyone have any idea how this might skew a TRT blood test? You know, the full on blood draw a urologist would want in an annual TRT checkup?

You have to add the coupon code when you check out. It is currently FORUM30

It's supposed to be on pre sale so already discounted and we could att the 30% discount after that. That's what was explained earlier but all this talk and no discount I lost interest now

It's supposed to be on pre sale so already discounted and we could att the 30% discount after that. That's what was explained earlier but all this talk and no discount I lost interest now

I ordered the YK-11 and used the discount code....what are you talking about???

I got 30% off

I ordered the YK-11 and used the discount code....what are you talking about???

I got 30% off

Sometimes when there is a item on pre sale and/or you pre order something it is at a discount or bundle. I assumed the 30% off code would be applicable toward the item on sale. Instead the item is available at full price and you can use the code for 30% off retail price.

Looking at it now it's almost no point to rush to buy a product early when it's at the same price as it will be when it's regularly in stock especially if there isn't much data on it at the moment. Just my 2 cents

Sometimes when there is a item on pre sale and/or you pre order something it is at a discount or bundle. I assumed the 30% off code would be applicable toward the item on sale. Instead the item is available at full price and you can use the code for 30% off retail price.

Looking at it now it's almost no point to rush to buy a product early when it's at the same price as it will be when it's regularly in stock especially if there isn't much data on it at the moment. Just my 2 cents

Two points...

1. The point of our pre sale was to give everyone the opportunity to claim a bottle for themselves because a VERY limited supply is available. I'm talking less than 100 units. That was the point of the pre sale, not just to order it early.
2. Sarms are research chemicals not intended for human use, as our website and bottles clearly state.
When you purchase our items, you are purchasing them to perform research at your own discretion.

Back