--NOW INTRODUCING YK-11 to the SarmsSearch.com lineup! MUST READ!!--

psizzle_8

SarmsSearch.com has officially added YK-11 to its already amazing lineup of Sarms and research chemicals.

The best part: we are doing an exclusive PRE-SALE this weekend, starting on Friday. *EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLY!* less than 100 bottles will be available. Pre-order your YK-11 and your rats will experience amazing results. We all know SarmsSearch has amazing quality and purity, so you know you'll be getting what you paid for and more.

And YES, the discount code FORUM30 for 30% off will work with the pre-order! Always check my signature for the current code.

Here is some info I found with a simple google search. Read up, pre-order your YK-11 and ENJOY! :)

SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators are well-known for giving the same muscle growth results as anabolic steroids but without the negative side effects that comes with the latter. Japanese scientists are doing an experiment on a new SARM known as YK11 which is said to be the strongest amongst all, even more potent than classic steroids such as DHT. YK11 is believed to be a SARM and produce the effect of myostatin at the same time.
Here’s what we know of this product as of today.

YK11 Chemical Composition

Full Name: (17-alpha,20E) 17,20-
[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]
3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene 21-carboxylic acid methyl ester

How YK11 Works
In 2011, Yuichiro Kanno of Toho University published the results of an initial study on YK11, confirming that the rare compound was a SARM.

YK11 attaches itself to the AR (androgen receptor), but only inducts methods that lead to the traditional side effects of androgens such as growth of body hair and prostate and enhanced aggression – to a restricted degree.

Most SARMS have quite limited androgenic side effects, but frequently only quite few anabolic effects when likened to testosterone. But, this doesn’t occur for YK11 as reported in Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin in 2013.

Kanno tested C2C12 muscle cells and not lab animals or humans. It has been discovered that muscle cells produce more anabolic factors if exposed to 500 nmol (nanomoles) YK11 than if you expose the same muscle cells to 500 nmol DHT.

YK11 induces muscle cells to make more follistatin(more than DHT does) – a strong myostatin inhibitor. YK11 works through the androgen receptor.
With that said, YK11 can be as good as testosterone in terms of muscle strengthening, but minus the detrimental side effects.

Conclusion
YK11 shows a lot of promise as an apt anabolic SARM. With the muscle growth potential it brings, it’s as effective as anabolic steroids and prohormones without the unwanted side effects connected to the latter.

YK-11 is a powerful SARM supplement promoting massive lean muscle gains which is a great benefit for those wanting to have an aesthetic and shredded physique!

Use FORUM30 for 30% off your order at SarmsSearch.com. The best place to buy your Sarms!

I am reading a pubmed article on it now. It is a pretty rough read, but once I digest it I will put a simplified post of what it says here.

But right now it looks like this will be stronger then LGD and will not cause the hair loss, etc., sides that DHT creating AAS have. Very nice!

What concerns me is:
No animal test has been done yet.
Dosing is unknown.

I'll sit this one out and let the lab rats determine safety and dosing.

I placed a order with SS and got a e mail from 365 programs? Is this what happens, I never got a sarm search confirmation or anything. I placed order on Friday...

I've been seeing multiple reviews of people gaining HUGE strength and size on one cycle of this stuff!! Now is the time to get in on this deal and save 30% off your deal @ Sarmsearch.com by using the code

I placed a order with SS and got a e mail from 365 programs? Is this what happens, I never got a sarm search confirmation or anything. I placed order on Friday...

When you go to pay for your SarmsSearch order, it takes you to an external site and the banner on the site says 365 Programs Shopping Cart. 365 Programs is an already built (ie, canned) point of sale program that is easy to setup (all but turnkey) and is also very secure. It is not a surprise SarmsSearch uses it.

In other words, have no fear, getting an email from 365 programs is a good thing, it means your order went through. :)

Cybrsage, I read what you found on YK11, and you said it would pair well with an AAS for bulking, and that's what I was wondering. One critical piece though is at what dose per day? Taken once per day, multiple times, etc.?

I'm going to get a bottle to add to the tail end of my test/deca bulk cycle. I'm planning to keep it going for 20-24 weeks (blast and cruise) and see if the yk-11 and it's myostatin inhibiting effects has any affect on increasing my ability to gain after being on so long. I've read that myostatin levels build up over time when you run a long cycle and it slows your progress. yk-11 could be just the thing we all need to keep the gains coming like they did in the beginning.

Cybrsage, I read what you found on YK11, and you said it would pair well with an AAS for bulking, and that's what I was wondering. One critical piece though is at what dose per day? Taken once per day, multiple times, etc.?

From what I have found, anywhere from 5 to 10mg a day is what most people are currently taking. I would start with 5mg and go up from there.

Back