Npp and test!!!!??

unknown21

I am banned!
For my next cycle in june im going to run npp and Sustanon (sust) an dbol.

1-14 Sustanon (sust) 600mgs
1-14 NPP 400mgs
1-4 dbol.

My question is. Is my test high enough to where i wont get deca dick?

I hear a lot of people say once you do a test only cycle and then on your next cycle your test has to be higher to see results? Is that True?

you should b fine bro. no decka dick and u should grow nice from that. some more info would b nice like whats your stats and your cycle history.

Stats please.

Dont start the dbol week 1-4...

Id front load the npp for first week, double the dose. drop back to regular dose on second week. Add the dbol in week 2-6. You want the nandrolone phenylprop to be peaked in blood serum levels, just like all the old timers who run their dbol from week 8-12/14 to get optimum gains from the dbol.

Deca/NPP have hugely synergistic effects. But in order for this to happen, the nandrolone must have time to kick in. I would even say wait until week 3 to start the dbol and run it for 4-5 weeks from there.

Id also recommend prami on hand, aromisin, as well as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for cycle support.

PCT Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid, continue Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and prami at EOD half dose.

This will be my second cycle. My first cycle was
dbol 1-4 50mgs ED
Test E- 500mgs split into two injects a week for 12 weeks.
When i started this cycle i weighed 175 pounds. I know weigh 195. I am 6 Ft.

Back