NPP or DECA-DURABOLIN....

Half-
I believe you also said it didn't cause increases in your Hb or HCT. Important for consideration of adding to TRT regimen no doubt!

Yep, I settled on 200 for just that reason. It does wonders for my joints at that dose but doesn't seem to elevate HCT appreciably. I've had issues with that in the past at higher doses.

Half-
I believe you also said it didn't cause increases in your Hb or HCT. Important for consideration of adding to TRT regimen no doubt!
Yup, it has been all positives and zero negatives. I really love the stuff! Now I need to find a way to get on the HGH train haha

Well then I stand corrected. I just tend not to bloat as much running NPP compared to DECA.

There are so many variables at play, it's often easiest to notice the one thing that stands out. Everything from sodium intake to carbohydrates consumed or even the test dose used as a base can change body water retention.

Believe you me, the myths about ester differences and what to do about estradiol will probably be around when we're long gone as they simply make sense in a logical manner. :)

Back