Ohh the common bulk question but with a twist. Maybe something for 3j???

KrazyGringo

My stats: 5' 9 1/2'', 150 pounds, around 6% body fat.
Workout: I work out four to five times a day. Heavy weights-5 to 8 reps-. I started doing twenty mins of cardio after my work outs.

I don't have much time to cook and prepare meals due to my work schedule, gym, and beg. MMA training (nothing special, just trying to get some stamina). I'm wanting to get up to 160-165 pounds quickly. As of right now, I have fruit, protein shakes, rice, meats, oatmeal, grits, peanuts, milk, bread, ramen, and other basic foods to make dinner with. Mostly canned vegies and what not.

I put 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 8 oz of whole milk, and two scoops of Power Max Hydro Micronized Protein, which gives me a total of 55 grams of protein and 820 calories.

Eggs seem to be the easiest to make for my schedule. Dinner I can cook pretty much whatever. but breakfast and lunch are harder to do. I would need to be able to make something that can sit in the fridge for a few days that I can take for lunch.

Seems like a lot of obstacles but bare with me, please.

Workout: I work out four to five times a day. Heavy weights-5 to 8 reps-. I started doing twenty mins of cardio after my work outs.

I don't have much time to cook and prepare meals due to my work schedule, gym, and beg. MMA training (nothing special, just trying to get some stamina). I'm wanting to get up to 160-165 pounds quickly. As of right now, I have fruit, protein shakes, rice, meats, oatmeal, grits, peanuts, milk, bread, ramen, and other basic foods to make dinner with. Mostly canned vegies and what not.

I put 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 8 oz of whole milk, and two scoops of Power Max Hydro Micronized Protein, which gives me a total of 55 grams of protein and 820 calories.

Eggs seem to be the easiest to make for my schedule. Dinner I can cook pretty much whatever. but breakfast and lunch are harder to do. I would need to be able to make something that can sit in the fridge for a few days that I can take for lunch.

hey :newbie: glad to see u listened! good job, much props. stay away from AAS for now

hey :newbie: glad to see u listened! good job, much props. stay away from AAS for now

I've never wanted to get on that stuff. Always wanted natural gains but I just can't seem to break this stupid 150!!!! I guess I'm just going to try and eat as much as possible. This includes fast foods for on the go. That's not a bad thing for when you have a metabolism like mine, right?

I've never wanted to get on that stuff. Always wanted natural gains but I just can't seem to break this stupid 150!!!! I guess I'm just going to try and eat as much as possible. This includes fast foods for on the go. That's not a bad thing for when you have a metabolism like mine, right?

um... i would say it is still not healthy but im gonna stop giving diet advice haha because im not a nutritionist. i got my diet from this site tho, and it works wonders for me.

First thing you need to do is figure out your tdee, then you need to track your food intake daily using fitness pal or fitday, I grill a shitload of chicken breasts, make a big pot of rice, and eat it cold, cook in advance, eat peanut butter sandwiches for snack, eat tuna, all easy stuff, stay away from mcdonalds,

lets start with the basics...

bmr/tdee??

go to my free diet advice thread and you will see the formula for it in the first post.....

bmr/tdee??

go to my free diet advice thread and you will see the formula for it in the first post.....

i was beginning to wander if u were gonna catch this post before it went off the first page of the "new posts" lol.

i like to search for certain key words like "bulk" or "cut" or "diet"...

usually leads me to people i can help.. lol

bmr/tdee??

O.K., give me a bit to learn this new material. I have no clue on how all of this works. I eat, drink shakes, work out, do a little MMA training/cardio kick boxing, and work outside (light physical work), and have a social life that usually starts on Thur. Therefore, I don't have much time but luckily this week I have some extra time.

I have Fitness Pal on my Driod but seems time consuming due to the fact I would have to measure out EVERYTHING, but I'll try to keep track by making a list. I have a basic idea of what to eat as of right now to get me by. Side note: I like very few veggies.

I'll keep track of what I eat for a week using fitday .com/paper and get back to you. Quick question, I'm taking a shake three times a day that includes: 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 cup of milk and to scoops of "Power Maxx Hydro Micronized protein. This gives me a total of 55g's of protein and 820 calories.

Should I stick to this or should I revamp it?

Back