Ok, I think my first cycle plan is finished (critique please)

Feli Fly

First cycle to begin in Sept; stats going in will be 22yo 6ft 180lb bf% 8-10%.
Here is the plan:

wk1: sust250mg/deca100mg 2x
wks2-10: sust125mg/deca100mg 2x

wks2-13: nolva 5mg ED
wks 10,11: HCG 1250IU 2x

Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) beginning wk14:
day1: nolva 30mg
day2-4: nolva 20mg ED
day5-9: nolva 10mg ED
day9-16: nolva 5mg ED

wks 11-13: 1 serv. ED Twinlab Andro Nitrate Fuel (protein, vitamins, 1AD, 4AD, 1test) or maybe just 200mg ED of DHEA or Androstenedione
wk11: 20mg creatine ED
wks12-16: 5mg creatine ED

...for those of you saying "WTF is that?" here is an simpler way to write it:

Wk1: sust500/deca200
wks2-10: sust250/deca200

wks2-13: nolva 5mg ED
wks10,11: HCG 2500IU

wk14,15: nolva post cycle therapy (pct)

Sust is Organon Pakistan and Deca is Norma Hellas.

I wanted to run .125mg Liquidex ED or 1.25mg Femara ED as my anti-e during the cycle, but the 5mg nolva ED just cuts cost.

20g needles for drawing, 23g 1.5" needles for injects. Injects done on each glute once/wk or each glute once/2wks and each quad once/2wks (haven't decided yet).

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

IMO,
I'd up that Sustanon (sust) to 500 all the way through. Then you have isocaproate (60mg), deca (100mg), prop (30 mg), phenylprop (60mg) per shot x2, keeps a nice steady level of prop in your blood throughout the cycle and adds a bit more deca. fwiw.

Drop the 1AD, 4AD, 1test or maybe just 200mg ED of DHEA or Androstenedione at wk 11-13.

That shit makes absolutely no sense.

sust250/deca200 1x wk is fine, while more is always better there's no reason to if this is your first cycle--you'll be growing fine.

DTOX said:
That shit makes absolutely no sense.
The purpose of having PH in there (1AD, 4AD, 1test) or 200mg ED of DHEA or Androstenedione is to aid in the production of natural hormone by giving the body precursors after the test injects cease. It's part of the Gainskeeper program popular on getswole.com and another site I like.

Feli Fly said:
The purpose of having PH in there (1AD, 4AD, 1test) or 200mg ED of DHEA or Androstenedione is to aid in the production of natural hormone by giving the body precursors after the test injects cease. It's part of the Gainskeeper program popular on getswole.com and another site I like.

Its also unessary.

The Sustanon (sust) and deca dose looks a little low to me. Maybe if you were using a test with one ester like cyp, or enan you could get away with 250mgs/week. But i would up the Sustanon (sust) to 500mgs. And 200mgs of deca a week just seems low to me. Even if this is your first cycle. Just my .02.

Up the sustanon to 500 mg/week. My buddy tried the 1 shot a week and it did nothing for him. I think he put on 7 lbs. Just my opinion. Also I saw a signature once that said "Friends don't let friends use pro-hormones". All the side effects no gains.

never did Sustanon (sust) but a buddy did, first time around only did 250mg/week, second time around did 500mg/week. diet and training were pretty identical for both but second time made much more progress. it's up to you though.

Back