Okay so I've decided to run Test E as my first cycle (and all cycles)

goingtowin

Okay so after a ton of research (trust me i'm not taking it anytime soon I have a LOT more research to go.. (mainly on post cycle)

So guys help me out here.. I wanted to run a mild dose of maybe 300/mg a week but I've been informed on a few forums to just go with 500mg/week

I plan on running this for all of my cycles not just the first. Not looking for anything super powerful..

I wanted to run 300mg/a week because i'd like to keep side effects at a MINIMUM if any at all. I chose Test E because it is apparently one of the safer and easy on the liver while still giving great results and it's also cheap. (if you have anything better then throw it at me)

Now I've also been told 10-12 week cycles is best.

Now guys help me out with post cycle.. I've researched and asked a ton about the steroids themselves and came to a conclusion on which I will be doing (still open to ideas) But i'm still very hazy on post cycle I've read some about it but not a lot.. What would you recomend for post cycle and are these things you recommend legal? Or do I have to buy from and underground source with the Test E..

Don't bash me for stupid questions... I'm here doing research and I will keep asking stupid questions and researching for answers until I am completely comfortable so start a cycle and not have to ask questions while i'm actually on the cycle!

Your time would be far better off researching the HPTA and natural functioning & restarts. It seems like you've already decided your doing this for life. Silly mistake...

Check out frequently asked questions for your pct. When you gain more knowledge, you will want to run cycles for your specific needs like bulking or cutting. Good luck and enjoy.

Your time would be far better off researching the HPTA and natural functioning & restarts. It seems like you've already decided your doing this for life. Silly mistake...

Why is this a silly mistake?

I've already said i'm not starting until I am 100% informed medically and intellectually..

Why is it a silly mistake for me to take Test E for the long term yet everyone else on these forums are basically doing the same thing.

Back