Olive oil to make liquid orals...

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
I have seen several people do it this way, but uncertain if it's a good idea. Would I need some ba to keep it sterile? Can I just use the oil and just shake prior to dosing each time?

Sterility is not an issue as you're just ingesting it. Use Bacardi 151. Heaps easier. PEG400 if you're worried about it remaining stabilised. Easiest solution? Shake it before you dose.

I have made caps, i have dissolved it, and i have measured out a gram and split it up into 10 lines with a credit card and licked up a line once a day. lol

All ways work just fine. If your dose varies by 10%, oh well. Doesn't matter. If long term stability is a concern, i would always keep it as powder and in deep freeze for long term storage.

Alright. Thanks for the input brothers. I actually did the gram then lines with a card and lick them up. Lol. Ghetto, but it fucking works. Just sick of having powder laying around and I don't feel like capping. I am about to order glycerine, so long term storage isn't the issue. Just need enough made until I get that. Thanks again.

Oh and what the Fuck is up rastas?! Long time, brother.

Glycerine and vodka @ 50:50 ratio. Best way to make a suspension. Heat the glycerine up in the microwave for 30 seconds. Drop powder in and watch it melt. Transfer to your bottle and them add the alcohol. If your bottle is plastic make sure it's sitting in a cup of water or it could melt. If you add the alcohol to the glycerine whilst its still in the beaker it can cool it down too much and all your powder will go from melted to a hard solid mess stuck to the walls of the beaker.

I just do the line lick too
getto yes and the jewelry scale is cheap. But I know the dosage is good enough.

@Kat something looks wrong with your 50:50 but I've not made a suspension in 10 years. Your saying 50/50 but not how much powder or what the end mg's are. Or even what drug your making.

Back