'Ology Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks so much for the info! I have a question--soon I was going to get blood work done to get a baseline. Do I need to worry about free testosterone? I thought I might have an issue w/ low test and I'm not sure if I should include that. The only thing I see that includes that is the male hormone panel and that's $172.49! In that case I should just go through my doctor. Shouldn't really raise any flags I guess..
TT and SHGB then go here;
issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Megatron Masterclass - Bow to your Sensei - Bravo Megatron Bravo - Totally Epic - Thank You

Thanks for this thread. I was in a bad accident in 7 months ago and was looking for something to get me back. Broke 4 ribs and significant damage to my right arm. Friend of mine was telling me use anavar and test for 5 week take 10 weeks off repeat. Thank god I found this theard I might of messed myself up. I wanna do test 10 weeks and anavar last 5 weeks. Do you recommend for regaining my athletic ability.

I'm a complete noon, forgot to mention. I was really athletic that's why I consider anavar but I would prefer deca if less side effects because I could really benefit from joint healing.

Megatron, just want to say that u r the shizzle bam bizzle :) always great info. Thanks for the post. Very useful info!

Awesome post. I'm still a rookie on this site and I am one of the guilty parties who have posted questions that are already answered in this & I can def understand it getting old repeating advice numerous times. You actually responded to one of my posts too, so thanks for the patience because you could have easily given me a (well deserved) smart ass reply. So thanks for not being a dick and posting useful info, even if it seems rudimentary to a lot of people :) :)

Awesome post. I'm still a rookie on this site and I am one of the guilty parties who have posted questions that are already answered in this & I can def understand it getting old repeating advice numerous times. You actually responded to one of my posts too, so thanks for the patience because you could have easily given me a (well deserved) smart ass reply. So thanks for not being a dick and posting useful info, even if it seems rudimentary to a lot of people :) :)

thankyou for joining our forum! : )

Thanks for the welcome Mr JPC! And also, looks like I finally popped my Rookie cherry lol, just noticed my stat changed to novice...moving on up :)

I saved this in my folder as there is so much to look into.
Holy smokes, I never expected there to be so much involved, I thought guys would just use Test-500 or Tren, Anavar... and that was it.
If I might ask some of you, how much does it generally run you per cycle?

Thanks Megatren (I hope you don't mind my joke)

I saved this in my folder as there is so much to look into.
Holy smokes, I never expected there to be so much involved, I thought guys would just use Test-500 or Tren, Anavar... and that was it.
If I might ask some of you, how much does it generally run you per cycle?

Thanks Megatren (I hope you don't mind my joke)

Thanks.

Sorry. No price discussions allowed in the open forums. You might want to check out the Sticky with the site rules.

Hey man, I know I'm late on this thread but I thank you. It's a great thread. Austenite has elaborated quite a bit on these things on another Forum.

To Aspirate or Not?
The CDC advises against aspirating for IM injections.

In all my Years I have never aspirated. I feel it makes no sense, no reason in the mechanics of the injection. Well this is my OP and I have never had a problem, nor have I ever heard of someone having a problem.

When Injecting IV you must aspirate to make sure you are in the vein. That's another subject.
Good article on all info.

No answer to this post ? I always apirated before injecting. just to check if I'm in a vein ot not.
What's your opinion about this ?

No answer to this post ? I always apirated before injecting. just to check if I'm in a vein ot not.
What's your opinion about this ?

There was no question posed in his post, this nothing required an answer. He was merely commenting.

See the section on CDC recommendations regarding aspirating for IM injections. It is covered there.

I'm worried about SHBG in study form FAQ with 600mg test per week SHBG went down 20 points if my starting SHBG is 23 then what will happen with me? I will fuck my SHBG completely? And then I will feel like hell because it will be out of range range was starting at 13 and somebody wrote that optimal levels should be at least 16-20??? 23-20=3 SHBG in cycle???

Back