'Ology Frequently Asked Questions

I'm worried about SHBG in study form FAQ with 600mg test per week SHBG went down 20 points if my starting SHBG is 23 then what will happen with me? I will fuck my SHBG completely? And then I will feel like hell because it will be out of range range was starting at 13 and somebody wrote that optimal levels should be at least 16-20??? 23-20=3 SHBG in cycle???

Just means you will have more Free T and Free E2.

Another much appreciated post, Megatron.

One question that I didn't see addressed:

Cycle length. 12 weeks is the recommended first cycle.
Yet I've seen posts of 10, 16 and even 20 week cycles.
I'm guessing from experience, this time frame allows good gains while also minimizing risks.
Can you explain why 12 weeks seems to be the magic number?

Can somebody help me? Started a cycle of d-Bol today first time ever cycling what should I expect? Should I use Hcgenerate with it? Or after for post cycle. Thanks

Can somebody help me? Started a cycle of d-Bol today first time ever cycling what should I expect? Should I use Hcgenerate with it? Or after for post cycle. Thanks

You need to go back to the first post in this thread to read the reason as to why you do NOT want to do what you are proposing. That would be very bad for you.

If you want to get blood work done relating to a gyno issue but also to see where your test is at, would the female one suffice? Do i need to know free test levels to see if i am low for my age?

If you want to get blood work done relating to a gyno issue but also to see where your test is at, would the female one suffice? Do i need to know free test levels to see if i am low for my age?

Female panel and Prolactin would be fine. Free T is not needed.

Female panel and Prolactin would be fine. Free T is not needed.

great information here...i just bought the female panel but forgot the prolactin..i dont think i am experiencing any prolactin related sides but i can always check that when i go back in a month or so after being on raloxifene to see where im at...would you recommend blood work done once a month while on raloxifene to ensure everything is okay?

Ok so I am nearing the end of my cycle and have been reading up and the blood work involved in AS use.. Prior to this I have only had post blood work done and told my doc back then my involvement with AS. Back then I was not as knowledgable and wasn't even sure what he check but he did blood work and said everything was fine. So I was basically like cool! Ok now fast forwarding and I'm currently nearing the end of my cycle. Again I made a rookie mistake and didn't get baseline tests done so I do not know any baseline numbers. Now that I have been reading up on all these boards realizing how important blood work is I want to become more knowledgable about understanding blood work. My question is do I just go to the suggested confidential site and get that female panel run on me or do I just got to the doctor. I do not currently have a primary doc but I have a buddy that is a bodybuilder and he goes to a doc that is cool with I guess you could say helping keep bodybuilders healthy. My only concern with doing the confidential test is that like I said to me those numbers will really mean nothing to me! So where would I go from there? I know I'll prob get ripped into for this post/thread but we are here to learn. Any input would be appreciated.

Ok so I am nearing the end of my cycle and have been reading up and the blood work involved in AS use.. Prior to this I have only had post blood work done and told my doc back then my involvement with AS. Back then I was not as knowledgable and wasn't even sure what he check but he did blood work and said everything was fine. So I was basically like cool! Ok now fast forwarding and I'm currently nearing the end of my cycle. Again I made a rookie mistake and didn't get baseline tests done so I do not know any baseline numbers. Now that I have been reading up on all these boards realizing how important blood work is I want to become more knowledgable about understanding blood work. My question is do I just go to the suggested confidential site and get that female panel run on me or do I just got to the doctor. I do not currently have a primary doc but I have a buddy that is a bodybuilder and he goes to a doc that is cool with I guess you could say helping keep bodybuilders healthy. My only concern with doing the confidential test is that like I said to me those numbers will really mean nothing to me! So where would I go from there? I know I'll prob get ripped into for this post/thread but we are here to learn. Any input would be appreciated.

Just go to the website and order the labs you want. Lots of guys post their results here (with personal info hidden) and ask guys to help interpret the results. Also, learn to google anything when it is above or below normal. You will learn quickly.

Starting TRT

My Pulmonologist total me my Testosterone was low and since I will be 88 shortly I figured below 250 but he did not mention my T T but gave me a prescription for 10ML/2,000MG Testosterone Cypionate and it would be for 10 months! I gathered this means that I should get injected 1ML/200MG a month and had his assistant give me my first injection on 12/02/2016. I felt the change a couple of weeks later and had read Megatron 28 forum discussion and decided to inject my thigh with 200MG Testosterone Cypionate on 12/23/2016. I a blood test run for total Testosterone on 12/30/2016 and got the results 2 days later showing my Total Testosterone level as 963. I will have the same test run on 01/13/2017 to see how much it has dropped and decide how to proceed. It is interesting to note that I have not heard from my lung doctor and after reading the forum concluded and would have figure my dosage and injection schedule on my own.
gmjewett

Back