omnadren fake or real?

rsdwood

I have some omnadren jelfa with no letters by the red line. Do they have to have a letter or are they fake? no letter, no symbol
pics017.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
There was a big scandal a few weeks back. Basically what happened was amps that were supposed to contain hydrocortisone contained a powerful muscle relaxant given to people before surgery instead. A few patients nearly died taking this supposed "hydrocortisone". Obviously heads flew and now Jelfa is closed as the occurence is further investigated. So stock up on your omnas while you can, no one knows what changes will occur once the factory reopens.

Thoms said:

actually they re-opened, omnas weren't being manufactured only tabs and transdermals were due compound in omnas mistake by jelfa. it has now since been corrected and they are producing again from what i know. :startrek:

Good. All these situations with Jelfa shutting down, BD as well, are making me nervous.

strongmann said:
actually they re-opened, omnas weren't being manufactured only tabs and transdermals were due compound in omnas mistake by jelfa. it has now since been corrected and they are producing again from what i know. :startrek:

Sorry to say, but youre wrong. Jelfa isnt producing any injectables as of yet, its not known when the production will start again. So as i said, stock up.

vados said:
Sorry to say, but youre wrong. Jelfa isnt producing any injectables as of yet, its not known when the production will start again. So as i said, stock up.

OK now I'm all nervous again!! My new source is supposed to ship them directly from Poland. Don't know if I should trust it.

vados said:

i heard it from my friend who lives in poland :startrek:

pineapple said:
Omna's being so cheap, there is no need to fake them.

It's not fake omna's I'm worried about...it's about being comfortable with placing a bulk order that will never arrive...

Well i live in Poland, and one of my suppliers has recently told me that he will not be receiving any new batches from Jelfa until they are re-opened. Not to worry though, theres a lot still circulating, and you should be able to get what you are looking for, FOR NOW.
I doubt that its a long term problem though, after all with each day of closure, they are losing a lot of revenue, so im sure someone at the top is fighting hard to get the factory re-opened. Besides, for a lot of medicines supplied by Jelfa there are simply no foreign equivalents, and they cant just leave patients without their medication.

im paying 12 for 1ml 250 jeffa,im using test enthanate, and dbol,is there some1 i can speak with that knows what they are talkin about?im just starting and i need info,and need to know if im paying too much...and if what im taking is good..and i need a good protein diet,i just got a membership at golds as well.thx

*too expensive for my taste
*no price discussion. Read the rules!
*start all questions in the appropriate forums for a better response.

thate said:
omnas back in production yet?
I contacted my Polish source and he claimed there would be no problem whatsoever with deliveries.

Back