Omnadren, Fina, Dbol ?

infar250

Guys I was thinking about hitting this up during june july only for 8 wks....... to put some weight on me i was planning doing this....

wks 1-2 1 amp of omnadren a day
wks 3-6 2 amps of omnadren a wk
wks1-8 100mgs of fina a day
wks 1-4 35mgs dbol a day..............................................
as well we the basic anti est protocool and clomid therapy.........

I wanted to try this theory that i read on this board by taking amp ed for 2 wks to get blood levels constant..... however if this doesent sound like a good plan i may swtich to prop and 100mg eod for 8 wks........ i wuld think that if i stopped the omnadren at wk 6....... the half life is bout 2 wks so i wont have it floating around in my system nemore and by the time i end the fina all the esters will be out of my system just in time for the recovery therapy.........

someone gimme critiques................

I would run 1 amp 4 x a week, week 1, then 3 a week from there on out. I would run the omnas about 7 weeks. Start tren after dbol, and run it from week 5 to week 10.

Kudos RoadHouse............ I like that idea "start tren after dbol"............. I am still thinking about the Sustanon (sust) dosage........... omnadren is cheap as shit 2.... so takin the 1 ed for the first 2 wks sounds good i am just a little concerne about sides........ i am going to look further into i though.... thanks

1750mg for two weeks, then 500mg? I would think a little more even would be better, not to mention you have dbol for 4 weeks, i think your asking for sides with all those aromatizeables.

RoadHouse said:
1750mg for two weeks, then 500mg? I would think a little more even would be better, not to mention you have dbol for 4 weeks, i think your asking for sides with all those aromatizeables.

Agreed!

Stats...

This will be my fifth cycle......... 5ft6 180lbs 12% bodyfat
Been lifting for 5 years..... juicing or 2............. I am a short guy lol it sucks..... my goal is to be atleast 195.............

Roadhouse: Yea i think i am going to follow your plan, or if not that i will most likely change it to prop i totally ignored the fact that Sustanon (sust) /omandren is a 4 test blend an timing it so the fucking blood levels would be consistent is a pain in the ass.......... that whole idea about using 1 amp of Sustanon (sust) a day as a front load does seem kinda ridiculous...

infar250 said:
Stats...

This will be my fifth cycle......... 5ft6 180lbs 12% bodyfat
Been lifting for 5 years..... juicing or 2............. I am a short guy lol it sucks..... my goal is to be atleast 195.............

Roadhouse: Yea i think i am going to follow your plan, or if not that i will most likely change it to prop i totally ignored the fact that Sustanon (sust) /omandren is a 4 test blend an timing it so the fucking blood levels would be consistent is a pain in the ass.......... that whole idea about using 1 amp of Sustanon (sust) a day as a front load does seem kinda ridiculous...
:afro:

Back