Operation "bad mussels" steroid bust

Im not trying to say what the government is doing is right. And yes Mcdonalds and cigarette's all cost the tax payers money. But one thing that those companies do that steroid dealers can not do. Is basically buy politicians and presidents. With contributions to their campaign. So that is the reason pretty much we still have a lot of fucked up pharmacy companies and cigarette companies around.

Also most steroid dealers usually keep the bulk of their money at their house. And even if they don't people assume they do. And every one knows they keep a large amount of product their most likely also. So the dealer would be pretty stupid to not be armed with something that is going to cause some serious damage to some one. Lol so now you have the potential for a full on gun fight in the suburbs or a crowded city area. And people in the next house or apartment could end up getting hit in the cross fire to.

I wish steroids were legal and studied and we had more information about them. All making them illegal is doing is fueling the black market. Lol im not saying the cops are right or I like the cops. Im just saying I can see some of the reasons why they would want to bust these guys. It's probably lower risk than a real drug bust and also probably more profitable and easier to go after these guys because they usually are not connected with real organized crime that can buy off judges and get their people high priced lawyers.

So great minds really do think alike.

LP

Obesity doesn't really cost the taxpayer. Not in the US. If you get ill, you have to pay for your own treatment. Or your insurance company does. That money comes from what you've already paid in, and from what people pay in and never get back because they are lucky enough to be healthy. And, since insurance companies run at a profit, why would the taxpayer need to put their hand in their pockets? So, obese people AND people taking roids are actually a benefit to the system by pouring all that extra money into food and the extra gasoline needed to haul their asses around.

Obesity doesn't really cost the taxpayer. Not in the US. If you get ill, you have to pay for your own treatment. Or your insurance company does. That money comes from what you've already paid in, and from what people pay in and never get back because they are lucky enough to be healthy. And, since insurance companies run at a profit, why would the taxpayer need to put their hand in their pockets? So, obese people AND people taking roids are actually a benefit to the system by pouring all that extra money into food and the extra gasoline needed to haul their asses around.

Many people are obese to the point of being disabled or unemployable, and they do cost the taxpayer in the form of the "entitlements" they collect.

Next topic: healthcare reform :)

You don't want to be late for supper. lol

After thinking about this some more, I have changed my mind some. At least about this one anyway.
I admit it was a big operation and they did have bogus labels for other labs, So these guys were scamming douche bags. Now for that I don't have much sympathy. And it sounds like they were brewing in their bathroom and probably not putting the lid down when they flushed the toilet. So prison for them, maybe not a bad idea. A solid beat down is definitely in order. On pay per view.

LP

Don't be fooled into thinking that some of the big reputable sources we use, especially domestic, are made in a nice clean sterile laboratory.

I don't get it. I can understand why they'd be illegal in the UK cus the taxpayer pays for your trt if you fuck your test production up. But in the US, you're paying for your own mistakes, PLUS aiding the economy by spending a ton of money on red meat. This operation is putting poor farmers out of business.

Wait and see. I think things will change soon. Since the poor will be on medicaid and since one thing you can count on is people getting poorer, it will become a real burden on the tax payer or really reform healthcare which no politician has the balls to do.

I will give you an example. I take some of the same medication as my brother who is disabled. He lives in California and Medical pays for his meds. When he came up this year he found that he had to pay out of pocket because he was out of state.

When he was quoted a price it was 3 times what I pay out of pocket. That is what they charge Medical. Walmart was going to charge him that much until I pointed out that I by mine at a much lower price. See how the tax payer is getting screwed. Most people don't notice because either insurance or the federal or state government pays it.

We pay 2 x as much for pharmaceuticals than probably any country on earth and people buy this " we have to pay more bull shit because we sell products and services to those who can'rt afford it.
A few years ago people were buying a lot of medications north of the borders, but congress put the nix on it because of pressure by guess who? Thats right Pharmaceutical companies.

I was also watching a program about the swiss healthcare system and the man intervened was asked how they could afford to sell meds to their people at cost. His answer was simple," because we make so much money in the US!

I used to think Politicians prostituted them selves for money. I was wrong! They pimp you and me out to the highest bidder. If this doesn't piss you off, something is wrong

You don't want to get me started :)

LP

Don't be fooled into thinking that some of the big reputable sources we use, especially domestic, are made in a nice clean sterile laboratory.

Right you are brother. Anything other than legit human grade is questionable. The problem we have is deciding what is truly legit HG. Some times the counterfeit gear is packaged better and has better labels or higher quality amps.

LP

Back