Opinions and dosage on Tbol ?

Manski

Never used it but heard its not to bad on your liver. What's dosage and I also,heard it can be used on cut or bulk ?

Never used it but heard its not to bad on your liver. What's dosage and I also,heard it can be used on cut or bulk ?

Yes weak on liver and it also help with SHBG like proviron, tried at 60mg but honestly prefer dbol too much gains difference

Let me make something clear to you...In regard to the different compounds as for bulking of cutting. Yes there are preferred compound fot each. and some are better for what you want then others.. Yes of course.

However they are all derivatives of Testosterone and we know that Test helps the synergism of helping us to utilize protein into muscle so yes we can bulk , grow new muscle mass. But you can basically cut on any steroid.. this depending on diet and type of training. You can cut with Deca...example. Just some are far better then others for the purpose intended. Diet , diet, diet and the training routine .

I just wanted to add that comment. SO many people depend on the steroid they choose for the results they want, ergo putting all their faith in the compound and not enough emphasis on their diet and training routine.

Not your specific Q's I know but just food for knowledge :wavey:

Last edited:
Let me make something clear to you...In regard to the different compounds as for bulking of cutting. Yes there are preferred compound fot each. and some are better for what you want then others.. Yes of course.

However they are all derivatives of Testosterone and we know that Test helps the synergism of helping us to utilize protein into muscle so yes we can bulk , grow new muscle mass. But you can basically cut on any steroid.. this depending on diet and type of training. You can cut with Deca...example. Just some are far better then others for the purpose intended. Diet , diet, diet and the training routine .

I just wanted to add that comment. SO many people depend on the steroid they choose for the results they want, ergo putting all their faith in the compound and not enough emphasis on their diet and training routine.

Oh I know my friend and totally agree. I'm just gettin away from the hard core stuff and going safer now that I'm in my mid 40s now and suffered some health issues ( non related). I've even used d Bol to cut with last year as for Orals. Just bumped my ai and diet of course. I used var and winny this year. Both were legit and I was happy with it. But once I bulk in fall/winter I want a kicker and I hear tbol is pretty good to,use without killing the liver lol. Wondering if the dose on a bulk would be more then cut or will my smashing 300 protein/day and 4500 cals be enough lol

Yes weak on liver and it also help with SHBG like proviron, tried at 60mg but honestly prefer dbol too much gains difference

Yeah I hear it's like Dbol without the water. I'm staying away from the liver killers anymore. My favorite was SD. Worked like abombs for me without the water. Just made me feel like over shit while on, really messed with my stomach. Longevity is the name of my fame anymore. Love my muscle but love my life more. Want to be around as long as I can.

Oh I know my friend and totally agree. I'm just gettin away from the hard core stuff and going safer now that I'm in my mid 40s now and suffered some health issues ( non related). I've even used d Bol to cut with last year as for Orals. Just bumped my ai and diet of course. I used var and winny this year. Both were legit and I was happy with it. But once I bulk in fall/winter I want a kicker and I hear tbol is pretty good to,use without killing the liver lol. Wondering if the dose on a bulk would be more then cut or will my smashing 300 protein/day and 4500 cals be enough lol

Great man. Of course I wasn't aware of you past cycles and your knowledge. However Your G2G but some of my rambling and direction is to the inexperienced and uneducated guys out there. Some of the things I say on here, although dirested at th OP give light and knowledge for everyone just learning.

So as you should know I am glad you agree and most importantly understand thoroughly. Isn't that what O'logy is all about :) Thanks for your reply

Great man. Of course I wasn't aware of you past cycles and your knowledge. However Your G2G but some of my rambling and direction is to the inexperienced and uneducated guys out there. Some of the things I say on here, although dirested at th OP give light and knowledge for everyone just learning.

So as you should know I am glad you agree and most importantly understand thoroughly. Isn't that what O'logy is all about :) Thanks for your reply

Oh absolutely bro. We been n this site a long time together and I don't ever remember disagreeing with you. I don't mind passing along info if it can help someone or if we can educate Ology through my post. I mysel also try to remain teachable and humble. It's easy to get an ego when some of us built ourselves up,from nothing and now can actually help people on this subject.

Oh absolutely bro. We been n this site a long time together and I don't ever remember disagreeing with you. I don't mind passing along info if it can help someone or if we can educate Ology through my post. I mysel also try to remain teachable and humble. It's easy to get an ego when some of us built ourselves up,from nothing and now can actually help people on this subject.

Yea good to have you stick around, You've been here longer then me. Came close a few times getting in trouble ya know. But Milton keeps me humble when my head gets too big. Ha ... :axe:

Ah ha ^^^ Right on man, Kool man, ha stay kool, be kool :wavey: livin my old hippie days :elephant:

Last edited:
Yea good to have you stick around, You've been here longer then me. Came close a few times getting in trouble ya know. But Milton keeps me humble when my head gets too big. Ha ... :axe:

Ah ha ^^^ Right on man, Kool man, ha stay kool, be kool :wavey: livin my old hippie days :elephant:

Lol oh yeah, I've been close to,banned myself. In the beginning I was like a dog with one of those electric collars lol. Had to learn the boundrys lol.

Agreed.

Moving forward I will probably use varying doses of Test, Dbol, Deca, AI to achieve my goals.

Reason being these are the least fake UGL compounds (i.e the cheapest raws).

For example, instead of using Anavar at 80mg a day and 5X the cost, you could use 10-20mg dbol and yield the same results/goals.

Agreed.

Moving forward I will probably use varying doses of Test, Dbol, Deca, AI to achieve my goals.

For example, instead of using Anavar at 80mg a day and 5X the cost, you could use 10-20mg dbol and yield the same results/goals.

Totally agree and that's why I used Dbol last summer. But my UGL is golden now. Hometown and don't even use the mail. Raws straight from china.

I just wrapped up 5 weeks of Tbol, started out at 40mg/day, by end of first week strength up noticeably and most prominent effect was endurance boost, I didn't want to leave the gym after my workout. I would inevitably do a few burnout sets on whatever machine I found walking out of the gym ha. Upped it to 50mg/day for the last 2 weeks bc I had enough, didn't notice too much more but my pumps became insane on arm and back day. I say give it a go, very positive experience with minimal to no sides for me

Agreed.

I don't have experience with faked gear yet (fortunately) but I would not say Anavar and Dbol, in whatever varying doses you can dream up, will yield same results. Dbol is a wet compound, there's no getting around that no matter how much AI you take, this is from personal experience. I will say with diet on point you can get "somewhat close" but when you get to a point where you have some decent muscle and BF is low enough, body composition will undeniably change with a wet compound like dbol. It certainly has it's place and is a fun run though!

I just wrapped up 5 weeks of Tbol, started out at 40mg/day, by end of first week strength up noticeably and most prominent effect was endurance boost, I didn't want to leave the gym after my workout. I would inevitably do a few burnout sets on whatever machine I found walking out of the gym ha. Upped it to 50mg/day for the last 2 weeks bc I had enough, didn't notice too much more but my pumps became insane on arm and back day. I say give it a go, very positive experience with minimal to no sides for me

Good to hear. I'm def going to try it but it will be a few months before I do. Do you use on a cut or bulker?

In general, I think 50mg of Tbol is probably the sweetspot or close to it.

I personally love this compound but for one problem I've noticed which is a killer--I get massive acid reflux issues on TBOL to the point where it interferes with my food intake even while on Zantac (and tums as needed and they ARE needed.)

Of the people I know who are experienced in AAS, it's probably 1 in 5 who get this side from Tbol.

Never had this with any other oral.

In general, I think 50mg of Tbol is probably the sweetspot or close to it.

I personally love this compound but for one problem I've noticed which is a killer--I get massive acid reflux issues on TBOL to the point where it interferes with my food intake even while on Zantac (and tums as needed and they ARE needed.)

Of the people I know who are experienced in AAS, it's probably 1 in 5 who get this side from Tbol.

Never had this with any other oral.
Ohhhhh man, I have a heitel hernia which gives me really bad acid reflex all the time. I have it under control with Zantac. I hope i'll be able to handle it. I use to,get it pretty bad on SD as well.

Manski,

For me, it would take a few days to materialize and if it got unbearable then a few days to go away.

I've had acid reflux periodically at other times in my life, but with TBOL it was unique.

I'd kind of have this internal burp kind of feeling and then I could literally feel the liquid coming up from my stomach is I was lying down to the point where I'd have to sit up and immediately grab a glass of water.

Probably no more TBOL in my future which is a shame because I have some left and I'm a cheap bastard.

On a 50mg per 50mg basis, I got better strength and muscle gains from TBOL than anavar and I've done both with the exact same additional compounds--Test and EQ--from the exact same source so as good an apples-to-apples comparison as we can probably do in this game outside of the game in the UGL realm.

Try it though but keep Zantac close by.

As I said, probably noticed it in 20-25% of the folks I know who have taken it.

Manski,

For me, it would take a few days to materialize and if it got unbearable then a few days to go away.

I've had acid reflux periodically at other times in my life, but with TBOL it was unique.

I'd kind of have this internal burp kind of feeling and then I could literally feel the liquid coming up from my stomach is I was lying down to the point where I'd have to sit up and immediately grab a glass of water.

Probably no more TBOL in my future which is a shame because I have some left and I'm a cheap bastard.

On a 50mg per 50mg basis, I got better strength and muscle gains from TBOL than anavar and I've done both with the exact same additional compounds--Test and EQ--from the exact same source so as good an apples-to-apples comparison as we can probably do in this game outside of the game in the UGL realm.

Try it though but keep Zantac close by.

As I said, probably noticed it in 20-25% of the folks I know who have taken it.

Thanks for the insight bro. Yeah that's the exact same kind of acid reflex I was having with this hernia. Under 100% control with the Zantac so I'm hoping I'll be ok with the tbol. I'm a cheap bastard as well especially with gear lol. I've already put my tbol order in a few weeks ago and I always buy the big bucket bargain lol. Planned on using it for a kicker on my bulker and a support on my cut.

I think it's the most versatile oral and good luck.

There's a very close buddy of mine who only does TBOL/TEST/EQ cycles now and he does them for both cutting and bulking.

He's in ridiculous shape and would be a great guy to come on the board to show how it's way, way more training and especially diet to achieve your goals rather than picking compounds.

I'm pretty sure his dosages are even the same or close to it for both bulking and cutting--something like 500mg TestC/600mg EQ for 16 weeks with a TBOL kick-start at 40-50mg/day for the first 6 weeks!

"smashing 300 grams of protein" per day will probably cause the liver/kidney damage your trying to avoid.

Back