opinions on next move after bad diet over xmas break

ghostman824

hey guys new to this site did a lot of research and thought that this site had the most intelligence and answer to questions over others.

so anyway i have been on trt for 3 months after competing naturally my test never started to come back. 1.4 range meant to be 6-28.

so i could not gain much muscle and the fat was gaining fast. i saw the doc got bloods and have now been on trt and just recently boosted it to a blast from 200mg to 500mg test e a week with one pin of the said 500mg. since this change the muscle is coming hard and fast. i was on arimidex .25 eod but after bloods the doc said it wasnt needed and have stopped for 3 weeks now. Everything was fine no sides until xmas and new years week i got so hungry and all the shit food around and moving house not having prepped meal like i do 100% of the time usually i went from gaining 1kg a week to 5kg in a week and a half now today i back to diet 100% but i feel ive gone from 8% BF to 12-15% range. in 8weeks now and was gonna stop after 12. Whats you opinion on maybe doing a mini cut after this meso cycle (training block) which has 3 weeks left or keep diet in check and finish the 12 weeks. my mate has eq. and tren e on hand. so i was thinking finish the 12 weeks and minicut on a small 6 weeks of tren e/test e cycle of 400mg/200mg of them. then crusing for 8 weeks before blasting with test/eq both at 500mg.

current stats.

5'8
83kg
30years old
2 comps, 10 years of training half of them were more sports focused from bball
nutrition 3000calories 4000 to 5000 over that crazy week. cut on 2200

bench 100kg for 10
squat 120 for 10
deadlift 140 for 10

your not doing trt, your doing a cycle bro at 500mg of test per week. you better go longer than 8 weeks with those long esthers.

I agree with Milton.

EQ has a Half-Life of 14 Days.
And it takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.

And the Enanthate Ester has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.
So you can see that 6 Weeks isn't nearly enough time to do the job.

Personally, I run EQ for 16 to 20 Weeks.
But you need at least 14 Weeks with EQ for it to shine, as it's slow to come on.................... JP

yeah i understand i was doing trt for 3 months but then went to blast at 500mg. my trt was 200mg a week. also so continue my test e blast and minimize fat gain till i finish my blast of 16 weeks and then mini but on a cruz dose of 200mg?

so atm ive done 16 weeks at trt 200mg
went to blast 500mg test e (in process atm in 8th week)
thinking from here after week 10 go to drop then test e/tren e cycle of 8 week with a calorie deficit or continue test e till week 16 and cruz while cutting then say for 6 weeks as a mini cut then blast again with test e and eq both at 500mg.

my goal is to compete again next year in the ifbb. also i have a ful time training n nutrition coach.

Back