Optimum pharma 10% special for summer prep !

Dr.Phoenix

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER
Dear Friends,
I would proudly say that Optimum Pharma's biggest reseller STK created this campaign for you.
They also changed their website for more customer friendly design , please check you will like it
About Coupon Code :
- This Code is valid until 01 May 2015
- This Code can be used Multiple times with every size order.
- To Apply this coupon fallow these steps :
Choose Products and Add them to Cart
Click ,Wiev Cart
Click, Use Coupon Code
Write the Code to opened area
Click , Apply Coupon
Click, Check Out
Dont Forget , Even tough you will apply this Code , you will still win Free Products for your order.
For 250$ order you get 1 Free Product
For 500$ order you get 3 Free Product
And free products increases with order.
Free Products can be any product , even very expensive products like Oxandrolone
So If you wish to know where to order and what is the Code , please PM me , if you dont have enough post for PM , write under this thread, i will PM you
By the way, This reseller can ship products to USA in 4 business days with Delivery Guarantee
I wish you a Good Spring ,
Take Care,
DOC

Hey Doc! Thanks for turning me on to Optimum! I have had nothing but great results from many of their products. They are powering my first competition run this may. I just started their test prop and it is fucking awesome!

Hey Doc! Thanks for turning me on to Optimum! I have had nothing but great results from many of their products. They are powering my first competition run this may. I just started their test prop and it is fucking awesome!
I am very happy for you , of course they will support brothers like you, in the end we are very few...

I've nice op has primo 100 at a great price comparatively to other primobolin I've seen. Anyone here that can vouch for their quality? I've never ran it before and I'm considering if for my next cruise, with a little test of course

Just placed another order.

Im currently on week 4 of running their Tren E.
200mg of Tren E
200mg of Test Cyp

did another order for more Tren E, as i wanna kick it up for 400mg of tren for the last couple weeks of my cycle.
My shoulders are starting to turn into boulders now.
Even in these last four weeks ive had tons of compliments telling me how much bigger i've gotten.

Was looking to change maybe over to PSL for my next cycle, but this tren is changing my mind. Gonna continue to stick with OP

Just placed another order.

Im currently on week 4 of running their Tren E.
200mg of Tren E
200mg of Test Cyp

did another order for more Tren E, as i wanna kick it up for 400mg of tren for the last couple weeks of my cycle.
My shoulders are starting to turn into boulders now.
Even in these last four weeks ive had tons of compliments telling me how much bigger i've gotten.

Was looking to change maybe over to PSL for my next cycle, but this tren is changing my mind. Gonna continue to stick with OP
Thank you bro :) , you got noticable size changes with long ester products in just 4 weeks with such small amount of gear ?
I am happy for you , enjoy bro :)

Dear Friends,
I would proudly say that Optimum Pharma's biggest reseller STK created this campaign for you.
They also changed their website for more customer friendly design , please check you will like it
About Coupon Code :
- This Code is valid until 01 May 2015
- This Code can be used Multiple times with every size order.
- To Apply this coupon fallow these steps :
Choose Products and Add them to Cart
Click ,Wiev Cart
Click, Use Coupon Code
Write the Code to opened area
Click , Apply Coupon
Click, Check Out
Dont Forget , Even tough you will apply this Code , you will still win Free Products for your order.
For 250$ order you get 1 Free Product
For 500$ order you get 3 Free Product
And free products increases with order.
Free Products can be any product , even very expensive products like Oxandrolone
So If you wish to know where to order and what is the Code , please PM me , if you dont have enough post for PM , write under this thread, i will PM you
By the way, This reseller can ship products to USA in 4 business days with Delivery Guarantee
I wish you a Good Spring ,
Take Care,
DOC

Hey doc. Just recieved my 5th pack from u guys last week. Love how u guys handle business very quick and always comes. Whata the code brotha?

I've nice op has primo 100 at a great price comparatively to other primobolin I've seen. Anyone here that can vouch for their quality? I've never ran it before and I'm considering if for my next cruise, with a little test of course
I am sure you will like it , i always get very lean and clean look from high mg primo

Who doesn't like free stuff? 10% off plus freebies and great gear. Second order completed, couldn't pass up such great deal. Thanks doc

Back