OPTIMUM PHARMA Proof of DELIVERY Fast and Safe

Dr.Phoenix

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER
Dear Brothers,
Maybe you remember that some time ago i mention you about new way of shipping which Optimum Pharma use,
I was telling that its very fast and safe , takes maximum 3-4 business days. Today i would like to show you a proof .
The fallowing screenshots are from very limited time deliveries. Please check the shippinf and delivery dates carefully
I will post 10 more very soon , as you see Optimum Pharma is Faster and Safer than domestic.
No more words needed, just check and see
If you wish to know where and how you can order Optimum Pharma , you just need to PM me,
If you dont have enough post to PM , its no problem just write here in thread and you will get PM from me.
Besides this, as many guys knows here, if you will order dont forget to mention Doc sent you
You will get a free product :)
PS : They accept now Credit Card and any customers use this option totally easy and safe

Last edited:
Doc is spot on, the last order I received from Optima was wicked fast. Their free products with more volume is very cool.

Optima is one of my two main favorites. Very hard to beat their service.

Dear Brothers,
Maybe you remember that some time ago i mention you about new way of shipping which Optimum Pharma use,
I was telling that its very fast and safe , takes maximum 3-4 business days. Today i would like to show you a proof .
The fallowing screenshots are from very limited time deliveries. Please check the shippinf and delivery dates carefully
I will post 10 more very soon , as you see Optimum Pharma is Faster and Safer than domestic.
No more words needed, just check and see
If you wish to know where and how you can order Optimum Pharma , you just need to PM me,
If you dont have enough post to PM , its no problem just write here in thread and you will get PM from me.
Besides this, as many guys knows here, if you will order dont forget to mention Doc sent you
You will get a free product :)

PM sent

Long time lurker here just registered to get some info on how to order from optimum pharma. Are there any independent lab tests to show they are legit? Do they accept paypal? I dont have privilege to send pms yet. Thanks.

Long time lurker here just registered to get some info on how to order from optimum pharma. Are there any independent lab tests to show they are legit? Do they accept paypal? I dont have privilege to send pms yet. Thanks.
They accept better than Paypal, They Accept Credit Card :) And Credit Card payment is totally safe because you wll pay to another company which is not related to them in anyway

I personally love OP,ive been on ology for a while, maybe 5 years yes this is a new username, bcz my old email i forgot the password, n got too much spam on it anyway, ooh well, n yeah doc has good shit, i like doc, running their OP i got last year been sitting for a while.mad good, i personally picked up about 40vials last year ran straight thru, then got an injury playing a sport so took off,but i.finally healed so i restarted

I personally love OP,ive been on ology for a while, maybe 5 years yes this is a new username, bcz my old email i forgot the password, n got too much spam on it anyway, ooh well, n yeah doc has good shit, i like doc, running their OP i got last year been sitting for a while.mad good, i personally picked up about 40vials last year ran straight thru, then got an injury playing a sport so took off,but i.finally healed so i restarted
I wish you great success again, and no injury what so ever from now on :)
Continue enjoying Optimum Pharma :)

Had a problem with customs once. Sent an email and it was resolved promptly. Every other time was smooth sailing.
Yes they always cover up customers loses, they reship the order again , without any conditions
With the new shipping method , shipping with FDA appoved account, custom seizure rate is much less.
I strongly recommend to everybody in US

I will confirm.

Anytime i've order from OP shipping has been extremely fast.
There was once an issue with my packaging, and Dr.P and OP kept in contact with me and everything was resolved extremely quickly

Back