Optimum Pharma Proof of Delivery , No Worries of Customs :))

Dr.Phoenix

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER
Hello Brothers,
I am here again to show you some REAL proof about how easy and safe to order Optimum Pharma products and how fast Optimum Pharma can deliver , just in matter of DAYS not weeks . Check by your own eyes and see ...

and here is more , By the way do you know that you win Free Products in all Optimum Pharma order which are bigger than 250 $ ? Yes it is True :) and you can choose any type of product , even most expensive ones like Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg !
1 Free Product of Your Choise for orders bigger than 250 $
3 Free Products of Your Choise for orders bigger than 500$
5 Free Products of Your Choise for orders bigger than 750$
7 Free Products of Your Choise for orders bigger than 1000$
And it continues like this !!

Package to Hawaii arrive me in less than 3 weeks!! So discrete very nice and tight, can't wait to try the gear!! I hear it's good quality

I can confirm delivery in italy is fast as hell and always received their package

I just literally made a post about O.P.
Are they decent when it comes to getting my supplements in the USA, somewhere near Tennessee? Just north of. I don't need any delivery information as I know that would be against the rules, as long as I know I wouldn't be waiting a ******* or longer.

Also, I have everything all picked out and was wondering if whoever uses this Optimum Pharma see's it as legit and potent supplements or? What can you tell me here, I am on the wall about this. I want to know I will have as good of results as I did with Nappy a while back, although their shipment time was redicilious! *******!! I don't want to experience this again and, furthermore I want to know they are as potent as Geneza was, and Geneza still may be potent but, I am looking more toward this route with OP so someone please cease and assist, please and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just literally made a post about O.P.
Are they decent when it comes to getting my supplements in the USA, somewhere near Tennessee? Just north of. I don't need any delivery information as I know that would be against the rules, as long as I know I wouldn't be waiting a ******* or longer.

Also, I have everything all picked out and was wondering if whoever uses this Optimum Pharma see's it as legit and potent supplements or? What can you tell me here, I am on the wall about this. I want to know I will have as good of results as I did with Nappy a while back, although their shipment time was redicilious! *******!! I don't want to experience this again and, furthermore I want to know they are as potent as Geneza was, and Geneza still may be potent but, I am looking more toward this route with OP so someone please cease and assist, please and thank you!

This is their test E bloodwork before the cycle and during the cycle http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/680816-optimum-pharma-bloodwork-gtg.html they're good to go, i'd say give them a try :)

Back