Oral AAS does does the least damage to appetite?

omgmike1

I've ran anadrol and 2 weeks into it the oral literally destroyed my appetite to not wanting to eat anything at all. I had the most toughest time to bulk even on junk food and this was the first time I had to drop it.

So I know of lots of orals that are good for mass, but I can't seem to find anything about how aggressive they are at hitting appetite?

So any thoughts or experiences would be nice. Thanks

PS: I did run 1.8G Nac for liver enzymes if anyone was to chime in about them being raise, potentially hitting my app down.

Dbol , Deca, Test.. classic bulking cycle and has never effected my appetite. you may also want to look into running

peptide -GRHP 6 (will stimulate Grelin which is the appetite hormone that tells the brain your hungry)
B-vitamin injections

var is more mild than others to me but still kills my hunger. i avoid orals now and also if use them tend to be in recomp/cutting.
just stack an inject IMO

I'm the same with anadrol. Never made it past 3 weeks. I stick with injectables now. Orals are too hard on my body.

I ran 500mg test. I just wanted to see how I react to anadrol and figured 6 weeks of it would not be that bad.

I've heard of B6 and GHRP being used, but it's always mixed results on it..

Anything like M1t or other less used orals help? I have a feeling dbol is going to be the same on me.

Tbol. Bar none the easiest oral on the tummy IME, and is still strong enough to justify the extra hassle of liver support and cost. It also doesn't make your estradiol go apeshit. ;)

Tbol. Bar none the easiest oral on the tummy IME, and is still strong enough to justify the extra hassle of liver support and cost. It also doesn't make your estradiol go apeshit. ;)

Tbol is similar to Dbol without the bloat effect? I've never heard much about people using it. It's always about anadrol and dbol now a days...

How do u think it compares in str and mass vs them?

Tbol is similar to Dbol, minus the heavy aromatization (i.e., the 'estrogen bomb' of dbol)

Tbol is similar to Dbol without the bloat effect? I've never heard much about people using it. It's always about anadrol and dbol now a days...

How do u think it compares in str and mass vs them?

Pretty much what Roush said. Tbol just requires higher doses mg per mg than dbol, but less than adrol. It's a great mass builder in that it's quite anabolic, but lacks any really strong androgenic activity found in the harsher orals.

I can't take adrol myself for any great period of time as it gives me really bad gastrointestinal upset and even a bit of heart burn. I do think adrol is superior for strength, but not as much for overall mass. But then again, it's all about the raw materials you feed your body (as you know) that truly determine what the drugs can improve upon. :)

Oddly, I'd put high doses of var against adrol for strength. Some powerlifters insist on var over many others, even though it's classically considered a cutting or female drug haha.

Pretty much what Roush said. Tbol just requires higher doses mg per mg than dbol, but less than adrol. It's a great mass builder in that it's quite anabolic, but lacks any really strong androgenic activity found in the harsher orals.

I can't take adrol myself for any great period of time as it gives me really bad gastrointestinal upset and even a bit of heart burn. I do think adrol is superior for strength, but not as much for overall mass. But then again, it's all about the raw materials you feed your body (as you know) that truly determine what the drugs can improve upon. :)

Oddly, I'd put high doses of var against adrol for strength. Some powerlifters insist on var over many others, even though it's classically considered a cutting or female drug haha.

what dosages do people run tbol ED for 6 weeks? Above 50mg?

I only ran dbol and winny before, and did not have any problems with my appetite. I could eat like crazy!!!
Maybe its got something to do with 750mg test and 600mg of EQ I was running aside :)

what dosages do people run tbol ED for 6 weeks? Above 50mg?

I usually start around 60mg (broken into two doses), and have climbed up to 80mg. Like any oral though, if you go too high, stomach upset is usually the first symptom. :)

Back