Oral Dbol and injectable winstrol cycle

T1996

Hey guys, just looking for some advice/guidance.

I’m thinking of doing the following cycle

Weeks 1-14 500mg Test E PW
Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol per day
Weeks 6-12 60mg Injectable winstrol per day

And MAYBE

Weeks 12-16 (start of PCT) a small dosage of anavar everyday.

I’m just wondering what you guys think?

My theory behind it is with the Dbol it’ll be a great kickstart to the cycle and allow me to gain so good strength and size. Then the two weeks gap between Dbol and Winny will allow some of that water weight to come off. Then the winstrol for 6 weeks will help me maintain the the majority of the size and dry me out nicely? Then maybe push it a little bit further (depending how I’m doing and do a small dosage of anavar) Obviously I will have a relevant PCT at the end and will be taking liver support while on the Dbol/anavar as well as some arimidex

This will be my third cycle, my other two cycles have gone great and I’ve never had any bad sides while being on cycle. Also I do like to push my body to the limits.

Constructive criticism welcome.

Cheers guys

interesting bro, but we also need your own personal stats to give you accurate suggestions, please include weight, height, age, bf%.

That's a long flippin time to be taking orals bud. Why beat up your liver for really no good reason whatsoever??? Why???
Adding anavar to pct is very piss poor also. Pct should only consist of pct not anything else. Adding things that are suppressive to pct is defeating the whole purpose of doing a pct. Wise up bud.

As far as orals go, I'm not saying they don't have their place but to an average beginner what's the point? I haven't used any type of oral in probably a very long time and I'm doing fine. To me they really put a lot of stress on the liver plus with rapid strength increase, you can rapidly hurt yourself too. A good diet will do just fine plus food costs plenty so save your money and put it where it needs to go for gains...

Sorry guys!

Weight currently 90kg (Had food poisoning for the whole of last weekend and lost 3kg) so I’m normally around 93kg

Body fat is usually around 17% (currently bulking)

Height - 6ft1

In regards to the anavar, I don’t think I explained myself properly. I wouldn’t be doing the anavar while on PCT, I would be doing the anavar up until the first day I start my PCT.

For example start the anavar at week 12 then finish the anavar on week 16 then start my PCT on week 16. So if I was to do the anavar too, I would would turn it into a 16 week cycle. Sorry i didn’t explain it right before.

Touch wood, my liver is in great condition and is strong as an ox so can take a bit of a pounding for a while. After this one, I will probably do an injectable only cycle to ensure it stays that way.

Thanks guys

In my opinion the Anavar will be a waste of money and compound. Since you are going to be using Winstrol use it till the end as we used to use it straight thru show time. Switching up and starting Var after the Winstrol ?? Well some have done and liked it but why have your body change what is was synergistically already in progress of doing.

Pertaining to your weeks I am having a bit of trouble with your PCT timing and the Var. But I would just leave the Var out as I mentioned. Just begin the Winstrol for a 6 week finish with the Test. Lean your diet out a little, week after beginning Winstrol thru end of cycle.

AS I tell everyone, it takes time to build/ grow LMM and you will get better and more hardened gains when we give the body more time. During the last 2 week after 3-4 on the Winstrol you should be seeing and feeling the hardness and vascularity. By week 5- and on you will be getting where you want to be. My experience is that more time is needed then most guys figure. Remember these 4 week plugs of most compounds are used to kick start or maybe try to get over a plateau.

However if you have some special reason for the Var it's not gonna hold you back but I have found it's not gonna enhance what you are already doing with the other compounds already working. Time is on your side so take your time here.

You know that it's really up to training and diet so keep it simple for your head and your body. I have done the cycle ( no Var) many times and love it.

IMHOP and experience,
OMM :wavey:

May I ask your age and maybe how long you been training?

Last edited:
plainly put its a bad cycle man... WHEN READY; 12-14 weeks of teste, an AI during and a PCT (I rec clomid and nolva for 4-5 weeks) and MAYBE an oral in there for 4-8 weeks.

due for an update bro, have you tweeked your cycle? when will you start?

Hello OP this ^^^

WE do like for you guys to let us know what's up. I mean we come out and help and so we would naturally wanna hear what you decided to and how it's going. That's all we get out of this ya know. ??? :dunno:

In my opinion the Anavar will be a waste of money and compound. Since you are going to be using Winstrol use it till the end as we used to use it straight thru show time. Switching up and starting Var after the Winstrol ?? Well some have done and liked it but why have your body change what is was synergistically already in progress of doing.

You know that it's really up to training and diet so keep it simple for your head and your body. I have done the cycle ( no Var) many times and love it.

IMHOP and experience,
OMM :wavey:

I received a negative notification ? ,....... someone telling me I was wrong and that Anavar is a good compound. ! :) If it was pertaining to this ^^^ , I never meant to mean Var is not a good compound. Only that I advise not for this case.

OMM :)

Back