Oral epistane cycle? ( first cycle )

Pretty much everyone is going to suggest you run a base.

If you're going with illegal roids, testosterone is going to be your best bet. 12 weeks Test E, run the epistane for 6 weeks with it.

If you need a legal alternative, go for trestolone acetate. Take 2-4 caps per day with the epistane. You can grab a bottle here: Celtic Labs Trestobol (100 caps) - Discount Trestobol Supplements!

You could also grab some Celtic Epistane... like a one stop shop: Celtic Labs Epi (90 capsules) - Discount Epi Supplements!

Why do you need a base?

Lethargy and lowered libido are common occurrences when you don't run a base with your cycles. Testosterone is the go to. It's cheap, easy, and well researched. Trestolone Acetate just recently was introduced to the market and there is also some research done showing it is a viable replacement for testosterone.

Arimicare Pro? What is that even?

Nolva + DAA for PCT is fine... I don't really like nolva, I prefer Toremifene.

The bottom line is that Epistane is really dry. You're going to want something that converts a little bit to estrogen so that your joints don't dry out, libido doesn't drop and your energy levels stay high.

Dermacrine COULD do that, but I don't know if it will actually help that much. That's what it was designed to do. Trest or Test is still a much better option.

Ok , well , i'd like to buy on the site you linked some trest , but too expensive shipping ( 30$ minimum ) , i live in France.

And Trest + epi for a first cycle at 21 isn't too much?

You shouldnt run two compounds for your cycle, but you're sort of in a bind. No one is going to recommend an epistane only cycle. But if that's what you have, you'll do okay, you just will have a lowered libido after a few weeks and probably lethargy.

Back